Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello all,

I'm awaiting my updated 22 Badlands Bronco order in which I added the Ford Removable Hoop Steps and was wondering if anyone has seen a 22 with them on? Trying to gauge if it will actually be a 22, 22.5 or pushed to 23. When I placed my order on 2/14/22 it was online and on "Build My Bronco" but the dealer couldn't add it until 3/18/22 which triggered the new pricing :-/

My order is currently in "Order Processing" I don't know what that means since I've gotten conflicting information from sourcing parts to unscheduled clean but I was just curious if anyone has seen the hoop steps on a Bronco out in the wild.

(FYI I know some have been waiting longer and have their orders in since 21 and res since 20, we all want our Bronco's)

I'm just looking for some signs based on Ford options/products, constraints, and production.

Thanks!

Removable hoop steps.png

Sponsored

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't answer that, but why would that trigger a price increase? From my understanding it shouldn't have. It's almost as if your dealer didn't submit the order until that time. Again, just based on my understanding.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I know is these loops steps aren’t available on the accessories web site, only listed when you build and order. Beats me why.

OP
OP
AK007

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can't answer that, but why would that trigger a price increase? From my understanding it shouldn't have. It's almost as if your dealer didn't submit the order until that time. Again, just based on my understanding.
I was surprised as well, I thought the price increase only happened if you changed trim or doors or something major not the accessories. They definitely did submit my order, I have the confirmation from Ford in February. I didn't see the price increase until last month when I was re-reviewing the revised order I signed off on with my Sales code, Order code on 3/18/2022. I plan to discuss with them as soon as I get a production date and VIN.

Everything has been great with the dealer I've been working with except they wont tell me their allocations or how many broncos orders are ahead of me. I told them I don't plan on ditching my order or transferring my order but I just want to establish an idea of how long it will be since I plan on purchasing a home in the next year but no dice, they pretend they dont know.....at least they're honoring MSRP

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Back in March I removed the modular bumper from my Wildtrak order (-$825) and changed the powder coated tube step to the removable hoop-step (both were the same price $395) and the price of my vehicle increased by $2,000. from my original 2/15/21 order invoice.

I think when you make any change to an original order after a price increase by Ford any changes, even as in my case where I actually reduced my original order by $825., automatically reflects the new higher price and hopefully at delivery the difference in price is adjusted by the dealership using the mystical "Price Protection" rebate program.
Sponsored

Last edited: