Kygolfer

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there a way to remove this annoying volume display on the screen.
It stays on like 8 seconds and tells you the volume you set the speaker volume at.
Who cares, get rid of it!!
I agree. I try to secretly turn down my 15 y/o music and this thing pops up so bright he catches me every time.
Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree. I try to secretly turn down my 15 y/o music and this thing pops up so bright he catches me every time.
True story! For the love of parents.

Clemmy

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang MachE
Your Bronco Model
Base
How about the fact it takes so long to show up as well? If it would just show it within milliseconds of you turning the knob, then just pause one second before going away, that would make it mostly transparent, and no one would ever think twice about it. Instead, it takes like 10 to 15 seconds to display, then hangs around way too long.
Mine works like you are suggesting. Comes on very quickly then off in maybe 2 seconds max.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine works like you are suggesting. Comes on very quickly then off in maybe 2 seconds max.
Do you just use the build in stuff, or do you have Android or Apple running? I feel like it may be related to it needs to show an overlay of the Android thing and it's something related to playing nice that slows it down.
Sponsored