Sponsored

Replacing Your ________ With Which Bronco?

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
06 Rubicon with a Badlands
Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
15' 4Runner Trail....my wife and I have 3 cars and the 4Runner was the only one we still owed money on. Didn't make sense to keep it with her working from home and the 4Runner being the only vehicle we had a monthly payment on plus the increase in price which covered our remaining amount to be paid off and put a little money in our pocket. Sold the 4Runner and placed an order for a 2 Door Badlands. Will put one of the Mazda's for sale (CX5 or Miata) once the Bronco is being built.

JNY

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
09 Sebring with Base 2Dr

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Replaced a 2021 Bronco Sport, which replaced a 2015 Mustang GT.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My original plan was to replace my 2013 Subaru Crosstrek with a 2021 Big Bend. Once I realized that I'm stuck in Ford allocation hell and probably won't even see a 2023 Bronco... I traded the xtrek on a used 2016 JKU. The plan then was to cruise the Jeep for a couple years to tide me over until the Bronco finally arrives. I've had the JK for about a year now... and I love it.

So the new plan is to potentially trade my daily (2019 Accord 2.0 6sp) on the Bronco if/when Ford ever decides to build it for me. But I'm kinda hesitant to ditch the Accord because of reliability/fuel economy/comfort. I wanted the Bronco as a weekender/road tripper. Not sure how much I'd like it as a daily driver. Decisions, decisions!
Sponsored