Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In all reality based on dates people are receiving, if i were to reserve a bronco now, when would I be looking at delivery, middle of next year? All joking aside, I know the delay issues etc, and I can pass on the 2025, 2026 replies.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can't be certain, but I would plan on at least this time next year. Maybe a little earlier if you're lucky, maybe a little later if you aren't. It's anyone's guess at this point.

qwaves

Badlands
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1250 GSA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is July 22. Depends on so many variables that this might be meaningless to predict with even month type accuracy.
However, you already know it won't be this year. Additionally, we can assume Ford will make as many as they can next year. So, going for the meat of the distribution, I picked the middle of next year.
Perhaps if we looked for and found the person who accurately predicted there 21 order build date we could ask them.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In all reality based on dates people are receiving, if i were to reserve a bronco now, when would I be looking at delivery, middle of next year? All joking aside, I know the delay issues etc, and I can pass on the 2025, 2026 replies.
If you're flexible, Join the Adventure and you'll find out! You'll get a Bronco eventually, and personally, i think you should order what you want and not make too many changes to your order in the hopes of getting one a little more quickly! These supply issues can't last forever! Another advantage to a 2022 model is that there will be more options, colors, etc. And once your dealer starts to get his first deliveries for customers over the Summer, he or she will develop a better idea of timing, as will members of this forum as members start to take delivery and compare notes! Just some positive thoughts.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My guess is July 22. Depends on so many variables that this might be meaningless to predict with even month type accuracy.
However, you already know it won't be this year. Additionally, we can assume Ford will make as many as they can next year. So, going for the meat of the distribution, I picked the middle of next year.
Perhaps if we looked for and found the person who accurately predicted there 21 order build date we could ask them.
Sounds like as good a guess as any could make!

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you order a soft top, maybe by end of year. Otherwise, you could DEFINITELY find one on the lot before end of year, likely with significant markup and not built to your exact specifications. But, it may be worth it to you!

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nobody knows the answer to that.
Sponsored