John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called around to a bunch of dealers looking for a Badlands and lucked out and found a dealer with one on order with the exact specs I wanted. I'm super excited but I'm also worried that it might not come in when they said it will.

They're expecting it in January but the order tracker shows it was only ordered in November. Is it unrealistic to expect it to be built so quickly? Are these dealer orders somehow prioritized? It all seems to good to be true.
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called around to a bunch of dealers looking for a Badlands and lucked out and found a dealer with one on order with the exact specs I wanted. I'm super excited but I'm also worried that it might not come in when they said it will.

They're expecting it in January but the order tracker shows it was only ordered in November. Is it unrealistic to expect it to be built so quickly? Are these dealer orders somehow prioritized? It all seems to good to be true.
The members here who've been waiting a year or almost 2 will not want to talk to you, unless you demonstrate due contrition and admit to paying a hefty Admin. Fee.

Aside from that, of course, it will be late. Hopefully.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

:cool:

OP
OP
johnavp1989

johnavp1989

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The members here who've been waiting a year or almost 2 will not want to talk to you, unless you demonstrate due contrition and admit to paying a hefty Admin. Fee.

Aside from that, of course, it will be late. Hopefully.
I don't blame them. If I'd been waiting since 2020 I'd be less than pleased to learn that dealer stock is bumping ahead of my order.

The thing is, other dealers I went to told me Ford wouldn't acknowledge their orders. They said they could submit them but that they just sit in a queue so I really don't understand how this dealer even got an allocation. Other dealers only had used or customer orders that arrived but weren't claimed and were charging 10-15k over MSRP.
Sponsored