Base
Staff member
First Name
Devin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
So now we are seeing more and more of a clear picture of what the reveal and ordering process is like let me break it down what I think it will be like.

I went back and rewatched the F150 and Mach E reveal and they have a VERY similar timeline. And my guess on how the bronco will go

0A20467E-3E90-4654-A952-BEB161E02A65.jpeg

I think there won’t be too much technology talk and more mechanical, drive systems, suspension, 4wd etc. and I think I’m LOW balling the times. Could be over an hour long.

All three models will be unveiled. No idea if one at a time or all at once. I hope 1 at a time to not confuse people. If that’s the case I bet the Sport will be first. Save the best for last.

I don’t see them spilling specific numbers (HP, towing, mpg, clearance, BOA, DA, AA. Etc) more the “cool stuff”
“fox shocks, big tires, removable doors accessories” etc

still more than satisfied with the latter half of the show with info.

as for the ordering and “configurator”

I think we will get the FULL build and price configurator for the Bronco Sport right after the reveal. It’s Going into production less than 2 weeks after. So full pricing full options.

however the bronco.

I don’t see us getting specific options or specs. Just Trims and colors. And NO pricing. Just starting price. Likely won’t get a true configurator, specs and pricing until Closer to September/October.

Advertisement

dmtndan

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Maybe the 4-door is the Bronco Excursion and that’s why they are calling it a different vehicle. Like the Wrangler, and Wrangler Unlimited. In which case I wonder which will be shown first... 🤔

Creepystalker

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silverado
Didn’t they say the reveal is 3, 3 minute episodes airing in tv on 3 different channels?

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Didn’t they say the reveal is 3, 3 minute episodes airing in tv on 3 different channels?
And
Ford Channels
In addition to the films created for ABC, ESPN and National Geographic, Ford also will share additional special content with fans on its YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels starting at 8:00 p.m. ET on July 13 – including additional details on the performance strengths of each new Bronco model.

Creepystalker

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silverado
And
Ford Channels
In addition to the films created for ABC, ESPN and National Geographic, Ford also will share additional special content with fans on its YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels starting at 8:00 p.m. ET on July 13 – including additional details on the performance strengths of each new Bronco model.
Ooh good, I was a bit bummed out that we would only get 9 min of content and it going on Hulu of all things the following day.

Advertisement

Advertisement