Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all, new to the whole bronco scene, but test drove one the other day and am in love. I know to expect an extreme wait time to get my hands on an order, but just curious what people think I should expect. My build I gave the dealership is about as simple as it gets, so not sure if that changes expectations.
White
Base
No Sasquatch
Hard top
Aux switches

thanks in advance!
Sponsored

OP
OP
MNBronco22

MNBronco22

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Already seei
Hey all, new to the whole bronco scene, but test drove one the other day and am in love. I know to expect an extreme wait time to get my hands on an order, but just curious what people think I should expect. My build I gave the dealership is about as simple as it gets, so not sure if that changes expectations.
White
Base
No Sasquatch
Hard top
Aux switches

thanks in advance!
already seeing threads it may be a looooong time lol

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford isnt taking orders right now. I've been waiting over 2 years and still nothing. I think all they can do it write down your order till the order banks open who knows when.

AZsquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
White
Base
No Sasquatch
Hard top
Aux switches

thanks in advance!
Fords not taking order right now. But when they do are you looking for a 2 door or 4 door?

Gr8photog

Outer Banks
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I visited my dealer the first time last July and committed to a purchase but the order banks were closed. I check in often and they called and said orders were staying closed to new consumer orders for the 2023 model year. But they let me pick from 4 stock orders that had in that were already scheduled. I picked out a Shadow Black 2 door OBX with a high package, non-squach. The Build date is 02/13/2023 and they are selling it to me for sticker price. So for me it will 8 months…

Sponsored
OP
OP
MNBronco22

MNBronco22

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I visited my dealer the first time last July and committed to a purchase but the order banks were closed. I check in often and they called and said orders were staying closed to new consumer orders for the 2023 model year. But they let me pick from 4 stock orders that had in that were already scheduled. I picked out a Shadow Black 2 door OBX with a high package, non-squach. The Build date is 02/13/2023 and they are selling it to me for sticker price. So for me it will 8 months…
How similar is that to what you would have ordered?

Gr8photog

Outer Banks
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Close enough, would have ordered Carbonized Grey and the Lux Package.

Sponsored

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved 10/2020
Ordered 03/2021
23MY Built 11/23/2022
Still awaiting shipping from MAP and probably won’t get delivered until February.

OP
OP
MNBronco22

MNBronco22

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reserved 10/2020
Ordered 03/2021
23MY Built 11/23/2022
Still awaiting shipping from MAP and probably won’t get delivered until February.
Can I ask what your build is?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really? Why’s that?
Big Bend (and Outer Banks) with minimal options are the two configurations Ford can build the most of right now. Ford is giving dealers information on a monthly basis about which configurations they can build and which configurations are constrained. If you look at dealer lots, the few dealer stock vehicles they do have are all low-option Big Bends with a handful of Outer Banks. And that should give you a big clue about which configurations Ford can build the most of.

The limiting factor for you will be the hard top. If you switch to the Big Bend soft top you could potentially get it by this summer, as dealers can submit stock orders in that configuration. With the hard top you'll be waiting for awhile.

EDIT.... just a sampling from dealers in my area...

Ford Bronco New Bronco Timeline expectations 1673060600744

Ford Bronco New Bronco Timeline expectations 1673060812123
Sponsored

Last edited: