First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read the OP’s post as “Dont call us, we will call you”.
Good communication to me would be a phone call or a personal email from my dealer, not a social media post.

—my opinion.
Well, as a customer of Granger and Albert specifically I have to disagree with you. The "mass" post is very effective, I do agree it should be emailed to everyone as not everyone checks into B6G daily. However, I took it as a good positive sign. I personally don't like BS or wasting time, mine nor theirs.
Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Took 5 pages for the bullshit to start and the trolls to show up. I think that's a win. Maybe we should start some fake Granger threads to pull the trolls. Title: Granger Update: All trolls please post here only.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, as a customer of Granger and Albert specifically I have to disagree with you. The "mass" post is very effective, I do agree it should be emailed to everyone as not everyone checks into B6G daily. However, I took it as a good positive sign. I personally don't like BS or wasting time, mine nor theirs.
It just seems like the OP’s instructions was more for their own benefit than the customers. Sounds like they are trying to keep hundreds of folks from calling about their Broncos every day. I dont blame them.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^^^^^^ I'm glad you do not blame them. As a Project Manger I appreciate effective communication and efficiency in a process, and do realize I may be in the minority with regards to that.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took 5 pages for the bullshit to start and the trolls to show up. I think that's a win. Maybe we should start some fake Granger threads to pull the trolls. Title: Granger Update: All trolls please post here only.
The forum is full of different opinions and views. Someone who disagrees or has a different point of view than you isnt necessarily a troll.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good communication to me would be a phone call or a personal email from my dealer, not a social media post.

—my opinion.
Having joined the forum only a month ago, you probably don't realize that Granger has always communicated primarily through this forum. They've always been happy to converse in an email or phone call if there's something that you want to discuss, but the vast majority of their reservation holders are from this forum and this is generally the quickest way to get news out. The news posted here is rarely time sensitive or posted far enough in advance (as is the case in this thread) that even someone who doesn't hit the forum everyday should be able to find it with plenty of notice.

This forum has also been the primary means for many of us to contact them. It's just as efficient as an email and doesn't tie up their personnel on the phone if it's not urgent.

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

—my opinion.
Did you just speak out against Bronco Jesus?? 😱😱😂😂

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It just seems like the OP’s instructions was more for their own benefit than the customers. Sounds like they are trying to keep hundreds of folks from calling about their Broncos every day. I dont blame them.
Are you buying from Granger?
If not we don’t care about your opinion.
it’s funny 99.9% of us have had nothing but positive interactions from Albert and the staff at Granger but you are really the only one with this opinion....

maybe it’s you... no I take that back it is you...

534D62D7-635E-47E0-92F5-834379BF0641.jpeg

Last edited:

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not buying from Granger... but I’ve seen nothing but satisfaction from those who are, on this forum. Maybe with @miked47 being a newer member, they just need comforting in the whole process with Granger. Buying sight unseen can be a huge ordeal to some folks, I know it has been for me.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you buying from Granger?
If not we don’t care about your opinion.
it’s funny 99.9% of us have had nothing but positive interactions from Albert and the staff at Granger but you are really the only one with this opinion....

maybe it’s you... no I take that back it is you...

534D62D7-635E-47E0-92F5-834379BF0641.jpeg
There will be more. Let's just wait for the sun to come up. By 11am ET, this thread will devolve into 6 hidden dealers talking more shit. And by 4pm, at least one more person will say they cancelled.

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

—my opinion.
A social media post is a great way to get information out to the masses who want to keep informed of the latest info. Granger also sends more critical, time sensitive information via email. If you don’t respond that way, they will call. Also, when I made my res, they called me the next day, asked if I had questions, and said I could call anytime.

By contrast, I have an open res at my local dealer whose only communication has been to leave a vm two days before the Mar 19 ordering deadline.

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had 2 reservations. My choice to stay with Grainger was based off of the following
Communication
Price
Communication
Communication

thank you Grainger Ford for keeping me posted and communicating!

my other reservation was canceled. That dealer took it upon themselves to not once contact me. On March 15th that dealer decided to place an order using my reservation without my knowledge or consent. When I contacted them they played the dumb game with me. So I contacted Ford and reported them and canceled. Which I confirmed and my deposit has been refunded.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The forum is full of different opinions and views. Someone who disagrees or has a different point of view than you isnt necessarily a troll.
It the culture we are now in. “If you don’t agree with me your bad”. If a person doesn’t like my posts or disagrees with me- they are not my enemy- they are simply a person who doesn’t agree with me. Sit down with a beer and talk awhile and we might be more alike than we both realized.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Many of us that are regulars on this forum are very protective of Granger. They have been at the forefront of transparency particularly for an auto dealership. Even for those not buying from Granger have appreciated the communication. Please excuse us when we pounce first then ask questions.
Sponsored