Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes the 500 is to recoup the costs of someone backs out or something along those lines. Money still goes to the final price I believe. Thanks Albert!!!
Yes, deposit does go towards the cost of the Bronco.
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Put me down for a possible swap of my BB wheels and tires for BD wheels and tires!

Thx for the continued great communication, and get well!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Granger Ford Just to give you a head's up, someone on BN is claiming that you requiring a $500 is something new and speculating that you may be hiding something else. I replied to them that you had been transparent about it since day 1....
Nope, that was communicated to Granger buyers many months ago. We all had plenty of time to switch dealerships if we didn't like it. Doubt if anyone did.

A $500 deposit on a $50K made-to-order Bronco from a trustworthy dealer that saves you $4K off MSRP is really not much to ask. I would be happy to pony up more for that deal.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, that was communicated to Granger buyers many months ago. We all had plenty of time to switch dealerships if we didn't like it. Doubt if anyone did.

A $500 deposit on a $50K made-to-order Bronco from a trustworthy dealer that saves you $4K off MSRP is really not much to ask. I would be happy to pony up more for that deal.
Well let not start getting out of hand here. 500$ is just fine. Lol

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have never special ordered a vehicle without money down, usually $1000. So yeah, we are all good with $500.

Sponsored

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A person could easily copy and paste that communication and email it to their dealer. Said person could then ask their dealer if they were planning on doing something similar.
Signed,
Said Person

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Granger because there was no BS, Zach knew what he was talking about, response and service has been right on target.

My "local" dealership is an invoice dealer, got my SD for 11% under sticker a few years ago but they were asinine with this order, kept saying the Bronco was a "special" vehicle and they did not know how much they were going to charge me. In the bigger picture I really do not care when I get my Bronco, sooner the better of course, but I've learned at my age anticipation is the fun part. Even if I get a 22MY as long as I get to take it to next years KOH I'll be happy.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks Albert. Hope you feel better. Nice too see you back on the board.

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I decided to stay local with my Bronco order (quite awhile back), but I will be getting with Granger (Zack, Albert, or Sean) when I'm ready for my 2022 Mach 1, and a new King Ranch F-150. First for the service and transparency, second for the huge savings. Airport pick up, front plate bracket and dealer script left off......they just get it. My word of mouth will sell more vehicles for them than any sticker put on my rear end. lol Great job guys, you've won me over. And not a horrible drive back to Oklahoma, relaxing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, @Granger Ford now that a great many of us are definitely MY22, should we be expecting contact for deposits etc soon, or are MY22 folks in a holding pattern until Ford announces what's going on with MY22?

I hope you're feeling better. Best wishes going your way.
When Ford tells us that they are building your Bronco

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A person could easily copy and paste that communication and email it to their dealer. Said person could then ask their dealer if they were planning on doing something similar.
Signed,
Said Person
Yeah, I was thinking about doing that.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Signed,
Said Person
Hilarious. I'll do that😂😂😂😂😂

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Granger Ford, Albert, it's good to hear from you again, and I hope all is well. Thank you for the update. It's sounds like a well thought out process.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Just to give you a head's up, someone on BN is claiming that you requiring a $500 is something new and speculating that you may be hiding something else. I replied to them that you had been transparent about it since day 1....
That guy was from California. Not sure what he was trying to do other than throw shade at Granger. We got Albert’s back regardless of the forum.

Thanks Albert and hope you feel better soon.
Sponsored