KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Granger Ford Could you please elaborate on tire/wheel changes? Are we able to upgrade our tires and wheels and if so which Brand do you carry?
I asked about this when they contacted me last month (I’m in a 2022 so nothing really ordered yet) and they said they were working on a tire/wheel installation & buyback option since so many asked for it. But they didn’t have any specifics at that time.

I don’t like the BD spare tire wheels and for $1000 I’d rather something else than the optional ones. And to me it looks like Bronco has been skipping leg day on the 32” tires. I intend on taking delivery with the wheels swapped and ready to go
Sponsored

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

working on a tire/wheel installation & buyback option since so many asked for it.
This might move me back to an OBX.

I’m a MY22 so I’m looking forward to seeing tire/wheel combos to move up to 33s.

Also, thanks for the update, Albert.

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This might move me back to an OBX.

I’m a MY22 so I’m looking forward to seeing tire/wheel combos to move up to 33s.

Also, thanks for the update, Albert.
Don't expect to get much if any for the obx wheels. I'd bet the only oem wheels that are gonna have the demand to be worth it for Granger to buy is the sasquatch wheels.
But of course you can still swap aftermarket wheels on if you wanna make the obx look a little tougher.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thread of the day right here.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Bronco Timeline tenor

Sponsored

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: In May.... will only MY21 get estimated windows and people getting pushed MY22 will only know that they’re “MY22” without a more specific estimate of when during the 2022 year they’ll get theirs?

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Albert and Granger Crew! Absolutely geeked about this dang rig and the customer service coming with it. Dealing with y'all has made the Ford roller coaster a bit more bearable!

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't expect to get much if any for the obx wheels. I'd bet the only oem wheels that are gonna have the demand to be worth it for Granger to buy is the sasquatch wheels.
But of course you can still swap aftermarket wheels on if you wanna make the obx look a little tougher.
I need to just pick a build and stick with it. I’m second guessing myself daily. If my wife can get in a Sasquatch without issue I’m going WT and stopping this torture.

It’s good that Granger can manage options locally.

Thanks for the info.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to emphasize this part for people:

• Ford has let us know that the build windows will start in May...
  • There will be a brief window for Preview and that is when you will be contacted via email and phone by Sean...
    • Make sure that grangermotors.com is accepted in your email box so that you will not miss your turn...
      • Granger will be collecting a deposit total of $500...
      • Verifying your options one last time...
      • Collect trade in information (if that is necessary)...
These should be closer to when your build is due to come up and not a big cluster of everyone on the same day.

Get well soon, Albert!

*Red Bull always helps me... ;)

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I might be in the minority but Albert go ahead and slap that Granger Ford sticker on my Bronc! I will be proud and happy to advertise your awesome ass dealership
Hope they come out with a patch/sticker that was talked about awhile back, B6G-Got it at Granger, or something like that. There was a bunch of designs and a "poll"! I can't find the thread.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope they come out with a patch/sticker that was talked about awhile back, B6G-Got it at Granger, or something like that. There was a bunch of designs and a "poll"! I can't find the thread.
Albert and Zach have lots of options to choose from ;) I think their plan was to put it in your glovebox for the day you take delivery.

EDIT: Here's the old poll.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to emphasize this part for people:

• Ford has let us know that the build windows will start in May...
  • There will be a brief window for Preview and that is when you will be contacted via email and phone by Sean...
    • Make sure that grangermotors.com is accepted in your email box so that you will not miss your turn...
      • Granger will be collecting a deposit total of $500...
      • Verifying your options one last time...
      • Collect trade in information (if that is necessary)...
These should be closer to when your build is due to come up and not a big cluster of everyone on the same day.

Get well soon, Albert!

*Red Bull always helps me... ;)

@Granger Ford Just to give you a head's up, someone on BN is claiming that you requiring a $500 is something new and speculating that you may be hiding something else. I replied to them that you had been transparent about it since day 1....

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes the 500 is to recoup the costs of someone backs out or something along those lines. Money still goes to the final price I believe. Thanks Albert!!!

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Just to give you a head's up, someone on BN is claiming that you requiring a $500 is something new and speculating that you may be hiding something else. I replied to them that you had been transparent about it since day 1....
Albert told me of a $500 deposit well before I switched to Granger back in January, so nothing hidden. I imagine whoever made that claim is not going through Granger, and probably a shady dealer himself or herself...why else would you spread such falsehood?

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: In May.... will only MY21 get estimated windows and people getting pushed MY22 will only know that they’re “MY22” without a more specific estimate of when during the 2022 year they’ll get theirs?
Of course because those of us waiting for MY22 haven't put our orders in yet. We will be contacted after the specs for MY22 are released (think late summer to early fall). Sometime after the deadline for the orders, Ford will provide that production window. Once Ford picks to manufacture your vehicle based upon reservation date, dealer allocation and parts availability, you will receive a VIN and date of manufacture. The next piece of the puzzle is how long does it take from manufacturing date to get it delivered to your dealer and schedule pick up.....
Sponsored