Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere multiple times but after the initial allocations are filled for each dealer, is Ford going to then fill orders based upon reservation time stamp and availability? Should I get my Bronco being a third day reservation and #244 of 203 at Granger before some guy who’s a day 5 reservation but #11 of ten allocated at the local 5koverinvoice Ford dealer?
Ford, through constraints, late availability, and now the Shadow Black MOD not available until '22, has thrown so many variables into the equation it's hard to tell. They will still endeavor to go by "time stamps" as much as possible. But, then there comes those "variables" that could cause a time stamp to be skipped. With a day 3 reservation it will depend on how many ahead of you picks the options that are on constraint before it gets to you. If you have chosen an option that is on constraint also, i.e. 2.7L, Lux package, etc, and they are all used up you may get bypassed for a lessen optioned Bronco. An option on constraint means there are only so many in stock, and when those are used up some orders will have to wait until the supplier catches up. Clear as mud, right. I wish I could tell you more clearly, but there isn't much way to give you a definitive answer. However I wish you much luck in getting your Bronco in this year. I'm so far down the line with every option I've picked being on constraint, along with the 2022 MOD top I ordered, I may get mine before I'm too dang old to drive. I hope. :)
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I read the OP’s post as “Dont call us, we will call you”.
Good communication to me would be a phone call or a personal email from my dealer, not a social media post.

—my opinion.
Those of us with orders at Granger do get personal emails and phone calls. Lots of them. Just this week, I've talked to both Amanda and Jaimie.😍😍

Some of Granger's posts on this are for us, sure, but they are for EVERYBODY ELSE, too.👍👍

(I didn't buy from @EricAtKearnyMesaFord but I appreciate his posts, too.)

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those who have recently joined. Granger's posts don't always affect everyone on this board. Those who will be getting MY'22 Broncos won't be affected by the top restrictions, free sound deadener and such, but they posted for everyone to see (transparency). Same with the deadly sins. You may or may not want to change your order in hopes of getting a Bronco quicker, but they let us know what options could hold things up - so we all had the information. And that's good information for people who chose to stay with local dealers, as well as those ordering through them. I'm glad we have their involvement, and it's not only for Bronco's by the way. They will work with you as well on any Ford product !

BadSquatch22

Badlands
First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be a new allocation formula for MY22. We don't know what it will be yet. @Zach@Granger has said he feels confident that all reservations will be filled in 22 but until Ford tells them what it'll look like it's speculation.
So I'm number 1,200 something at Granger with a January 2021 reservation. Realistically, the chance of me getting my Bronco in the summer or fall of 2022 is basically 0...

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I'm number 1,200 something at Granger with a January 2021 reservation. Realistically, the chance of me getting my Bronco in the summer or fall of 2022 is basically 0...
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Bronco Timeline giphy

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No one knows, but at 125,000 converted orders and pessimistically allotting 60k to 2021 builds, 65k Broncos is pretty doable in the first half of 2022. But we don't know what kind of commodity constraints will exist at that point.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol I have thick skin.

I know now to stay under my bridge and reframe from posting anything that is “against the grain” on Granger related threads.
Damn right- lol
Sponsored