fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking doing everything that comes off in white, the b pillar that remains when off will still be black. I considered doing the inside portion of the grill in white, but then that would require a bit more money and I'm not sure of the look on the one I've seen. This is literally the cheapest version of a Bronco with only tires and some home painting involved. Only way I could do it.

The roll bar I'm going to black out so it kind of disappears against the blue, or go with white roll bar, not sure yet. I'm a teacher and have a few more weeks of work till I get some time off to work on this.

Wa ooh wa chusett! That's going to look nice with the white top. B pillar as well? How about the grill? Roll bar?
Sponsored

OP
OP
fzracer484

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've considered all options, actually have several differently painted hot wheels broncos to get some sort of visual. With all the black plastic used on modern vehicles, I found that going too much white is like someone wearing too much makeup. I'm finding less is more. I have considered doing painted flares to blend in on the side view, but haven't worked that one out yet.
Love the wheels. someone else went with white steelies, but they are HUGE and do not look nearly as good as yours. The white top will set it off. Any thoughts about doing the flares in white as well?

OP
OP
fzracer484

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your profile pic just made a vision of a white soft top quite interesting.

With a white painted hard top you'll have a Bronco as "old style" as it can possibly get

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking doing everything that comes off in white, the b pillar that remains when off will still be black. I considered doing the inside portion of the grill in white, but then that would require a bit more money and I'm not sure of the look on the one I've seen. This is literally the cheapest version of a Bronco with only tires and some home painting involved. Only way I could do it.

The roll bar I'm going to black out so it kind of disappears against the blue, or go with white roll bar, not sure yet. I'm a teacher and have a few more weeks of work till I get some time off to work on this.
I hear you. Some members here are dumping huge cash into cosmetics. You’ve done a lot with a little already. Even more impressive! Your students must think you’re pretty cool.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You should move to Hawaii school year is already over here!

Sponsored

BeachedBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took a ride up the mountain near my house to take a few pics. Not the best lighting and my favorite spots were already used with sunset watchers. I will be doing the top white in the next month or so. when I think bronco I think the classic blue and white combo, so I went with white wheels and classic script badge, and simple two line pinstripe. Painted Bronco Logo, and will do top next. Swapped Base tires for Firestone Destination XT's as the only mod to a manual base. It's a 21' with 189 miles.

IMG_8763.JPG

IMG_8779.JPG

IMG_8790.JPG
Very nice looking. Hope to go in same direction, Eruption Green going to go white Grill/Red letters, Top and Wheels. The pinstripe really pops. Can I ask the white wheel manufacturer?

OP
OP
fzracer484

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
wheels are stock base 16" steelies that have been plasti dipped white.

Very nice looking. Hope to go in same direction, Eruption Green going to go white Grill/Red letters, Top and Wheels. The pinstripe really pops. Can I ask the white wheel manufacturer?

GsimsUSE

Badlands
First Name
Garet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, Focus ST, Jeep CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I grew up in Lunenburg! Miss Whalom Park every time I visit home.

IMG_6397.JPG

[/QUOTE]
I live even closer to Whalom than Wachusett. I even do re-creations of signs as a hobby and these are my most recent projects funny enough. Luckily I'm 44 and old enough to have gotten to go before it shut down.
IMG_6376.JPG

IMG_6397.JPG

SaturnSkies

Base
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but absolutely love what you've done with your bronco and will most likely be going for something very similar when I get my 2 door base. I was curious what size tires you went with on the Firestones? They look great with the retro look.

OP
OP
fzracer484

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tires are 285/75-16

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but absolutely love what you've done with your bronco and will most likely be going for something very similar when I get my 2 door base. I was curious what size tires you went with on the Firestones? They look great with the retro look.
Sponsored