Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands Topomania! [Topo Theme Bronco] 20220205_213502
Really liking your taste and definitely going to have to check out those lower vinyls! Picked up the hood graphic from @StickerFab
Sponsored

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really like that and I don't usually like topo-themed stuff. I think it's because yours are more like accent pieces rather than the usual topo everything on the vehicle. Well done!

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands Topomania! [Topo Theme Bronco] 20220205_213502
Really liking your taste and definitely going to have to check out those lower vinyls! Picked up the hood graphic from @StickerFab
I think with OP's hood and side grafix would look great on your OW BL and stand out with the typos lines :) 👌

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Since you asked. Love it except I'd go with either the retro "Bronco" script OR the bucking bronco emblems on the front quarter panels. Not both.

Big fan of the rocker decal. Might even get some protection out of it too.
I feel the same way. The build looks amazing but both emblems together is to much redundancy for my eyes. LOL. I'd hit it in a heartbeat though.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think with OP's hood and side grafix would look great on your OW BL and stand out with the typos lines :) 👌
The chameleon strikes again; it’s 🌵 gray 😆 Just happy you didn’t say mint green 🤣

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The chameleon strikes again; it’s 🌵 gray 😆 Just happy you didn’t say mint green 🤣
Wow the lighting makes it look white haha, guess I should have read your signature

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel the same way. The build looks amazing but both emblems together is to much redundancy for my eyes. LOL. I'd hit it in a heartbeat though.
Yeah, I vacillated but wanted to do something different. Most non Bronco people like seeing the Bronc and I just didn't like the flat look of the Badlands. Wish it was more of an emblem then a sticker.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely not Iconic Silver.
Yeah, it is such a rare color few know what it looks like.

I saw one a few weeks ago. It was pretty decent -probably the best of the grayscales with Carbonized a close second. Iconic Silver almost looks like Aluminum, for lack of a picture.

On topic

I don't hate it (and I hate stickers). Does it provide protection from rocks? If so, I'd actually consider it for my baby.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, it is such a rare color few know what it looks like.

I saw one a few weeks ago. It was pretty decent -probably the best of the grayscales with Carbonized a close second. Iconic Silver almost looks like Aluminum, for lack of a picture.

On topic

I don't hate it (and I hate stickers). Does it provide protection from rocks? If so, I'd actually consider it for my baby.
It's top quality material so I would side on yes.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It fails for me, unless it was pointed out that it was supposed to represent topography lines (especially on the side, which make no sense in any case), I would not have guessed it. Just looks like random squiggles.

To do it up right, add some elevation references/marks in the lines, like an actual map would do. That would work very well in my opinion. Might even work on the lower rockers with that change. For a total mind-blower, just copy a map for an actual place with lat/long identifying the center. Bronco knoll or someplace personal and meaningful.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! I’ve been eyeing up the topo hood decal. Did you install or have it done. I’m nervous about doing it myself and having to not look well.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It fails for me, unless it was pointed out that it was supposed to represent topography lines (especially on the side, which make no sense in any case), I would not have guessed it. Just looks like random squiggles.

To do it up right, add some elevation references/marks in the lines, like an actual map would do. That would work very well in my opinion. Might even work on the lower rockers with that change. For a total mind-blower, just copy a map for an actual place with lat/long identifying the center. Bronco knoll or someplace personal and meaningful.
It's the topography from the Badlands National Park (Badlands Trim). Been there a bunch, love the place. So yeah, not random and definitely personal and meaningful, but thanks for giving me your input!
Sponsored

Last edited: