John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My dealer just posted their 4dr HLE scheduled for mid-Aug at $72k MSRP which makes no sense since the two units on the lot both have $7.5k ADM…🤨
Sponsored

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm not getting my HE for the appearance. The only reason I have waited this long for my bronco is that I have been waiting for the Modular Hard Top, and the HE is the only way to get it so far.

Also, the standard HE is the lowest cost way to get the mid-package with the 7MT.
Makes sense. A couple of distinguishing points here:
  • Since this thread was titled "Heritage Limited" my comments were focused primarily on that specific version as opposed vs the Heritage Edition. The HL is a "fully-loaded" Badlands w/ 2.7 & 10spd only whereas the HE is a well-appointed Big Bend with choice of 2.3 or 2/7 as well as 7/10 spd.
  • From what I understand, the Mod Top for the 4-Door really only has a different color/finish and the removable side windows as opposed to the 2-Door which has the hatch on the rear cargo section? So unless you're getting a 2-door the primary difference is the color.
Again, I see the HE/HL as appearance packages more than functionality packages. The key difference is the 2-door Mod Top is the biggest functional feature that's differentiated from any of the non-Heritage versions.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't really get the Heritage (esp Limited) thing. To me it's just an appearance package with some unique styling cues such as the interior and hard top that are more costly to replicate via 3rd party. And those styling cues are clearly not of interest to a lot of customers.

Happy for those that wanted one and got it; there's just nothing of interest in that package to me.
Different strokes for different folks

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really want to like this, but I can't. It just doesn't do anything for me. I'm just not a fan of that pale blue and white. It's bland on bland. Now if it were red and white, that would give it some contrast. Just IMHO.

And that blinding white dash board. Yikes! LOL

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Makes sense. A couple of distinguishing points here:
  • Since this thread was titled "Heritage Limited" my comments were focused primarily on that specific version as opposed vs the Heritage Edition. The HL is a "fully-loaded" Badlands w/ 2.7 & 10spd only whereas the HE is a well-appointed Big Bend with choice of 2.3 or 2/7 as well as 7/10 spd.
  • From what I understand, the Mod Top for the 4-Door really only has a different color/finish and the removable side windows as opposed to the 2-Door which has the hatch on the rear cargo section? So unless you're getting a 2-door the primary difference is the color.
Again, I see the HE/HL as appearance packages more than functionality packages. The key difference is the 2-door Mod Top is the biggest functional feature that's differentiated from any of the non-Heritage versions.
It is an appearance package but it has sasquatch and all the other options of the trim it's based on so it's just as capable and functional as a Big Bend or Badlands squatch. I for one am glad they're not for everyone, means I won't be seeing myself on every street corner or trail meet.

I think if you can grab a HE-L at sticker it's as good a deal as a maxed out BL or previous WT pre 3.0, look how many paid out the wazzu for FEs, are those not capable or functional? Not everything needs to be a Braptor to be either of those things to justify it's existence or price.

Sponsored

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I really want to like this, but I can't. It just doesn't do anything for me. I'm just not a fan of that pale blue and white. It's bland on bland. Now if it were red and white, that would give it some contrast. Just IMHO.

And that blinding white dash board. Yikes! LOL
Passed on the Badlands for a 2 door HLE and can’t wait for it to come in. The Blue looks bland in videos and pictures. Not in person once seeing one.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Passed on the Badlands for a 2 door HLE and can’t wait for it to come in. The Blue looks bland in videos and pictures. Not in person once seeing one.
I hope you’re right! I haven’t seen one in person yet.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is the price that I'm paying on my 2 door heritage limited, MSRP.
It's an September build date, so hope to see it in October :unsure:

Screenshot_20230719_123147_Samsung Notes~2.jpg

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

just not a fan of this color at all, but to each her/his own

OP
OP
Billy Goat

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How about Yellowstone Metallic wearing the John Dutton brand (2024), I'm kinda partial to Race Red as you can tell. There's Peak Blue as well

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I do not know how real this is but there is a dealership in Pennsylvania, Arco or some little town that starts with an "A"... saw that they are advertising a Heritage limited in Yellowstone yellow. It was a 4 door. Not sure how they get to advertise it unless it has been allocated... but it was listed online this weekend.
Sponsored