First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love the Heritage! But, keeping my smoke grill, black top, rails, bumpers, and flares clean is already impossible. I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to keep the white looking clean.... Especially after a muddy adventure.
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That looks like a home-built job. Note the fender flares…
You’re right! Says Bronco up front too! I need to be more observant! Snapped that while turning at a light. 😂

Sponsored

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the Heritage! But, keeping my smoke grill, black top, rails, bumpers, and flares clean is already impossible. I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to keep the white looking clean.... Especially after a muddy adventure.
I wouldn’t take that beauty off road ! Just stunning.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Seen today in south east michigan.

EA29C95D-0210-4737-8393-2F06D2588B59.jpeg
91E494D6-EB2E-4C40-B085-9E44A566DC24.jpeg
046E6626-E7BB-4AD4-86BA-D08CDB62F230.jpeg
Really wanted this combination to look better than it does. Have been longing for painted roofs and was an original mod-top reservation (Race Red with Shadow Black mod top)

REB is a fantastic and fun color (Bronco needs pretty much as many colors as it can get due to the March of grayscale), but the white roof needs to be more of an eggshell classic white, not an ultra-modern dishwasher white.

IMHO the roof is doing more to hurt the look than REB can offset.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^^ I agree with that.

An off-white, like Wimbledon White, would look awesome.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Really wanted this combination to look better than it does. Have been longing for painted roofs and was an original mod-top reservation (Race Red with Shadow Black mod top)

REB is a fantastic and fun color (Bronco needs pretty much as many colors as it can get due to the March of grayscale), but the white roof needs to be more of an eggshell classic white, not an ultra-modern dishwasher white.

IMHO the roof is doing more to hurt the look than REB can offset.
Respecting your opinion I never really thought of the EB tops as anything more than dishwasher white either. It's only as the cars got older that WW was revered as this classic color. I will say the white top portion of my FJC is only bright white immediately after a wash and dulls down with use, same as any white vehicle I've owned.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Respecting your opinion I never really thought of the EB tops as anything more than dishwasher white either. It's only as the cars got older that WW was revered as this classic color. I will say the white top portion of my FJC is only bright white immediately after a wash and dulls down with use, same as any white vehicle I've owned.
Single stage enamel white is what I consider "classic white" in the truest sense. It never got anywhere near what the modern white paints are capable of. Perhaps because of that fine lead base! 🤣

I want to love the white top on Broncos so much but they just aren't doing it for me. But like you say, perhaps they will simply look dull and lifeless once weathering in?

For reference, I didn't have much of a problem with the Mod top gray that was the scourge of soooooooo many users here on these digital pages in 2020 and pre-launch 2021, yet still wanted the shadow black painted Mod Top. The gray seemed a great color to keep visual weight down on the body of Bronco.

Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
top doesnt look quite white. Almost like a very light gray. What was your take on seeing it in person?
It's a cell phone camera and the Bronco is in and out shade sun. It's not a "perfect" exposure. Plus, is your monitor color calibrated to match the picture, no. You can't judge colors based on pictures.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man my dealer has one that is coming in but not worth the $28K more than my black diamond ran me. Looks better than I thought it would though. That blue is amazing.

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What about the painted top on the other one at the light?
Ford Bronco Robin's Egg Blue Bronco Heritage Limited Spotted 1686831794553

Sorry had to as someone would eventually. LOL

I am team 4 door in case you were curious.

I did see one a couple months back in Plymouth MI, but it was in the parking deck and lighting was very poor. It looked great up close along with the interior. Just wasn't good light to take some pictures.
Sponsored