Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I bought these and they look great in Badlands! Used them this weekend to tie down some cargo. Very well made!
Glad you like them. What type of gear are you tying down? Would love to hear some use cases. We are making straps and cargo nets and are hoping the final designs will be highly customizable.
Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you like them. What type of gear are you tying down? Would love to hear some use cases. We are making straps and cargo nets and are hoping the final designs will be highly customizable.
I had duffle bags on top of suit cases and wanted stabilize the duffle bags so they would not go flying around. I crossed a few bungees across the top in an X, behind the rear seat and across the back window/tailgate. Work great without any bags moving around.

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I had duffle bags on top of suit cases and wanted stabilize the duffle bags so they would not go flying around. I crossed a few bungees across the top in an X, behind the rear seat and across the back window/tailgate. Work great without any bags moving around.
Excellent, thanks for the note! Would love to see pics next time;) I use them on the trail to stop the cooler and supplies bouncing arons

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is there a way to align each D ring so they all point in the same direction so they are not randomly pointing in various directions?
Lol, this has been asked before! Sadly no. I have found I can get them pretty close, but if you don't snug them down tightly there is a risk of rattling loose on the trail. Maybe we should work on a washer spacer kit for those of us who are "particular"!

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is there a way to align each D ring so they all point in the same direction so they are not randomly pointing in various directions?
my guess would be that they're probably not self clocking so you'll have go trial and error on where you start threading them to get them to align the same direction.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, this has been asked before! Sadly no. I have found I can get them pretty close, but if you don't snug them down tightly there is a risk of rattling loose on the trail. Maybe we should work on a washer spacer kit for those of us who are "particular"!
They look very nice but the OCD in me could not live with them clocked in random directions.