Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 mini
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now that you've had them installed for a while, what are your thoughts? My wife wants a step, and if I'm going to get one I want to make sure it covers the welds, the picture it looks like it does, but if not too much trouble can you provide a close-up? Nice rig, my base A51 just arrived, while you are at it what wheels/tires did you go with?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Romik running boards installed. Easy install took about 30 minutes. $383

Ford Bronco Romik running boards installed on 2 door 084845DC-3E97-413C-9C42-89E5765E2487
Link for the running boards, I am getting mine next week so looking for the right price.

Sponsored
OP
OP

RGK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now that you've had them installed for a while, what are your thoughts? My wife wants a step, and if I'm going to get one I want to make sure it covers the welds, the picture it looks like it does, but if not too much trouble can you provide a close-up? Nice rig, my base A51 just arrived, while you are at it what wheels/tires did you go with?
20220402_093318.jpg

OP
OP

RGK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs