Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've tried to research this but only found one item - Ford Bronco Stealth Rack | GOBI Racks . I'm not to fond of the look and its really expensive. I have another camping trip coming up soon and as much as I didn't mind sleeping in the Bronco the last time, I'd like to get a roof top tent.

I have a soft top and I know you need a hard top to make it work unless you get the proper equipment. I've read posts here and there of a solution coming to the soft top to where I can mount a roof top tent. Does anyone know of anything other than the one mentioned above?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've tried to research this but only found one item - Ford Bronco Stealth Rack | GOBI Racks . I'm not to fond of the look and its really expensive. I have another camping trip coming up soon and as much as I didn't mind sleeping in the Bronco the last time, I'd like to get a roof top tent.

I have a soft top and I know you need a hard top to make it work unless you get the proper equipment. I've read posts here and there of a solution coming to the soft top to where I can mount a roof top tent. Does anyone know of anything other than the one mentioned above?
https://www.texascompletebronco.com...-soft-top-broncos?_pos=1&_sid=64b1be1bd&_ss=r

OP
OP
Mike777

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs