Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick question, does it actually mean anything?

I am #4283. I have seen many Bronco’s with later rotations delivered yet mine is in production for over a month and the dealer nor corporate can give me any answers.

Patience has grown to frustration.
Frustration has grown to concern.
Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question, does it actually mean anything?

I am #4283. I have seen many Bronco’s with later rotations delivered yet mine is in production for over a month and the dealer nor corporate can give me any answers.

Patience has grown to frustration.
Frustration has grown to concern.
Rotation number only meant something relative to its place on the assembly line.

If you've been in production for a month it means yours likely got held back (with quite a few others) for some QC, (likely the roof). Was posted in the last couple of days that the backlog of vehicles from late June waiting to be shipped is being worked through.

OP
OP

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rotation number only meant something relative to its place on the assembly line.

If you've been in production for a month it means yours likely got held back (with quite a few others) for some QC, (likely the roof). Was posted in the last couple of days that the backlog of vehicles from late June waiting to be shipped is being worked through.
Based on Dealer feedback and recommendation, I switched to the soft top. I havent heard of any issues with the soft top, have you?

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on Dealer feedback and recommendation, I switched to the soft top. I havent heard of any issues with the soft top, have you?
Oh, no I haven't.

Everyone has said the most frustrating time of ordering a new vehicle is after it's built until it gets delivered. There is next to no visibility on what's happening. Sorry you're stuck in build purgatory...
Sponsored