Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So recently installed my RC 20" Single Row light bar (https://www.roughcountry.com/product/spectrum-20-inch-light-bar-80720) It's pretty AMAZING. The amount of light I get shooting down the trail is just WOW. I drive fairly spirited so I needed a proper light that would light up the trial much farther ahead than my high-beams do. I initially was thinking of getting the Black Series with the amber backlight., but decided a "better" light and a more powerful one would trump the looks of the amber backlight.

It's a very focused beam and does not flood as much as they say it does. I have 6 Rigid pods (3 on each side of my modular bumper) and they basically take care of what's directly in front of me, just before the reach of the High-Beams. This light bar fills-in-the-gap between the regular beam and high-beam, then ALSO goes beyond that. If that makes any sense. My buddy did a drone video of me last night; did a super job, and here is the clip:

The still-pic below is a tad grainy as I took a screenshot of it from the video, on my desktop. But trust me when I tell you that light goes waaaaaay down the trail when you are in the drivers seat (as you will see in the video below :))

Ford Bronco Rough Country SPECTRUM SERIES 20" Light bar (High Winch Mount) - Videos Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 11.19.26 AM

This is a video I took from inside my Bronco, using my i-phone and a DJI OSMO Gimbal. Did my best to adjust the exposure settings to get the best possible replication (select the 4K option):

I installed the light bar inside my RC High Winch mount and AFTER the winch mount was already mounted. It was actually very easy to remove the winch, winch plate, and winch mount by myself....then install the light bar...and remount. I discovered that you DO NOT need to remove the winch mount at all and can slide the light bar underneath (there is a gap big enough for it). I just removed mine cause I wanted to reposition and torque the bolts down properly.

Ford Bronco Rough Country SPECTRUM SERIES 20" Light bar (High Winch Mount) - Videos RC-Bar
Sponsored

Last edited: