First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a Badlands, SAS, 2.7L, MIC, Lux, with the rubber flooring. I’ve heard one complaint regarding the rubber flooring….It got submerged and was difficult to get dry underneath. That advanced technology existed in 1950….all metal flooring…. The CJ3A has it. Submerge the floor, no issues….

Anyway, I am extremely pleased with the rubber flooring and especially with the rubber floor mats that came with the Bronco. Good fit, and super easy to keep clean….You remember how you vacuum auto carpeting and the sand keeps coming up? FOREVER????

The LUX package came with both rubber and carpeted floor mats. The carpeted floor mats will never be installed and will be still in the plastic wrappers when I sell this vehicle, or more properly stated, my heirs sell the vehicle….

My wife’s Lincoln Nautilus came with a really nice rear cargo mat. The Bronco…. NOT. Hard to explain….

Today, I picked up a rear Ford accessory cargo mat which I “purchased” with my Ford Pass points. It fits like a glove like the rest of the Ford rubber floor mats. Very happy with the flooring compared to anything else I have owned throughout my life.
Sponsored