Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Um - are you sure that a Bronco is right for you? You sound like your taste in cars may run more toward Cameron’s Dad’s Ferrari. The one he never drives. Just wipes it with a clean cloth diaper.

Ferris called. He wants you to come pick him up.

<grin>
Why would a Bronco not be right for me just because I like keeping my vehicles clean? After spending $50-55k, I'm not about to go out and trash it. People are arguing over drain plugs while Ford gave them 2 models for the 50 people that will hose down their interior.:rolleyes:
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why would a Bronco not be right for me just because I like keeping my vehicles clean? After spending $50-55k, I'm not about to go out and trash it. People are arguing over drain plugs while Ford gave them 2 models for the 50 people that will hose down their interior.:rolleyes:
I actually agree with you, TBH. Work hard, play hard. Get dirty and then clean up nicely.

I do plan to get lots of dirt and mud inside - it’s inevitable because I like hiking and camping. Don’t get to do it enough but I like it.

I worked in a car wash for 3 years when I was young. It’s satisfying to watch the dirt come off, get rid of the salt and kick the winter boogers out of the wheel wells.

Smalldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wash out floors just make natural sense in this day and age of families with kids, dogs, and frankly life. Don’t understand why they’re not way more common, though they probably help a bit with sound deadening, etc.

The new Defender actually has a lot of interesting stitched neoprene-like surfaces in place of leather, and has other durable fabrics, etc. I expect it will be an example to other OEMs for a while for how best to thread the needle between luxury and durability. Good things are possible, and they’re starting to realize what people really want and are willing to pay for.
Good point, and the interior of the new Defender is very quiet, and it has very little carpet
Sponsored