Sponsored

SAS wheel/tire ... can anyone who has their Bronco, weigh them?

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To the guys/gals who have their Broncos with SAS, can you please remove the wheel/tire and weigh them?

Thank you!
I second that request , those exact numbers would be good to know. I have researched but can't find the exact numbers. Not sure why Ford hasnt just shared the weights or the weight the spare carrier is rated for. From what I can find so far is the tires are around 66 lbs and I get a range on the Sas Wheels anywhere from 33 to 37 lbs . I would love to get the vexact weight . I've asked in the past and many other are interested . Hopefully now that more are out there we can finally get the exact answer.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI… In the 10 years the raptor has been out, Ford has never posted how much their wheels/tires weighed. So this info is not coming from Ford. It will have to be from owners

I second that request , those exact numbers would be good to know. I have researched but can't find the exact numbers. Not sure why Ford hasnt just shared the weights or the weight the spare carrier is rated for. From what I can find so far is the tires are around 66 lbs and I get a range on the Sas Wheels anywhere from 33 to 37 lbs . I would love to get the vexact weight . I've asked in the past and many other are interested . Hopefully now that more are out there we can finally get the exact answer.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was searching for wheel weights on here last night and came up with nothing. Can we maybe change the thread for all Bronco wheels and edit the first post to include the weight info when posted? If so, I will weigh my optional BL's when I get home tonight and post it here.

Edit
BL optional wheels with 285/70/r17's BF Goodrich KO2's weigh a total of 88lbs. Per discount tire this particular KO2 weighs 58lbs.

BL optional beadlock capable wheel = 30lbs each.

Last edited:

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Morning, This video has run before on 6g. It gives stock weights and custom wheel/tire weights.