• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Sasquatch for looks or not

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi, placing my order tonight and I love the look of the sasquatch lift and tires, but I have no plans for off road. Would it be better to just get the package or do a lift, fenders, wheels and tires and have installed? Price wise and other? Thanks
Sponsored

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can buy takeoff wheels and tires and add a simple lift for around $2k. You can then sell your original wheels and tires to recoup some of the cost.
Sasquatch package offers more than the looks. So if you just want the looks, save yourself the money and do it after the fact.
As a side note, you will have to remove the crash bars to allow for clearance of the larger tires. Thatā€™s easy enough. Just a few bolts. And use Forscan to recalibrate the speedo if thatā€™s important to you.

Good luck.

Bronco574

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 f150 powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Base
OEM -Original Equipment Manufacturer is Best! Buy all u want up front!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you can afford it, go SAS, then you don't need to do anything and it's Warrantied. Sas Comes with the better transfer case for snow on roads.

If not,, build it your way on your own. Personal choice. if you already don't want sas wheels and are buying other wheels anyways....

And get the mod bumper, it's the best one.
And get the aux switches for 200, don't pass that up

There is 0 downside to getting sas

Last edited:

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Get the sasquatch - you wonā€™t regret it. You may regret it if you donā€™t. Just my opinion. Iā€™m happy with how mine drives on-road and I have started to off-road now that I have the sasquatch - pretty fun!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sasquatch will give you considerably more resale value, period. Number 1 reason to do it UNLESS you are ordering a non-sasquatch Badlands.

OP
OP
Jo.S.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you so much. I think I'm going sasquatch! Here is to my first ever new vehicle and bronco!!!!! Emailing my order to my dealer. Now patience, lots of patience and remember I love my mustang too. Lol

swalkers

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my Badlands Sasā€¦drives beautifully on road. (Granted, I love the drive of a truck, itā€™s definitely not a luxury SUV with all the bells & whistles) As I type, we are on our way to Moab to take it off-road. Have been there many times with our Rubicon, did off-roadeo there. Canā€™t wait to get some red dirt in and on it! - Stephanie
Sponsored