Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,

I’ve yet to receive my Bronco so I‘m hoping a member who’s taken delivery of a Sasquatch Bronco can provide a measurement from their modular bumper‘s shackle mounting hole to the ground with the Bronco parked on level ground. See picture for an example of the measurement. I don’t know if it matters but I’ll have a 2 door Sasquatch and I’m guessing the front the of the 2 and 4 doors are very close in height but I’m not sure.

I’ll be flat towing the Bronco and connecting tow bars to where the hard shackle would mount so I need to determine if my motorhome hitch is the right height and if it’s not I need to know which size hitch hi-low adapter I need to buy so the tow bars are close to level. I’d wait until I get my Bronco to figure this out but I might not have much time from whe. It arrived until we leave on a trip in the RV with the Bronco in tow.

Here’s the picture of the measurement I’m looking for and thanks In advance for any forum member who’s willing to take the time to help out someone they’ve never met!

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Modular Bumper Height Measurement Help 364AEC98-0E72-4F77-BEA1-50EF133B7288
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
26 3/8" -passenger side
26 1/8" driver side
Center of installed shackles
level slab

2 Door BaseSas 2.7 L
7450 miles
37 psi

OP
OP

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

26 3/8" -passenger side
26 1/8" driver side
Center of installed shackles
level slab

2 Door BaseSas 2.7 L
7450 miles
37 psi
Thanks for taking the time to do this!!! I appreciate you!
Sponsored