Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dear all

Good i caught the scam before it happened , was looking for a 6112 kit for my bronco. And was asked by a guy here goes by the name of joshua something ill post it under to contact a guy named [email protected] he has a kit for sale

The guy was asking 3000$ something for his kit i said il offer 200$ for the springs he agreed. This is his phone number +1 346-306-3748

Its a complete hoax. Complete garbage PLZ GUYS BEWARE OF PEOPLE LIKE THAT

Screenshot_20221215_151857_Messages.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

nna9err

Wildtrak
First Name
Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco SCAM ALERT !!!!! BEWARE ON THE FORUM Screenshot_20221215_152121_Chrome

There you go

Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any email account with a name and number is a scam.

SOP is to send dick pictures to phone number

OP
OP

nna9err

Wildtrak
First Name
Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bastard he nearly got me , i wonder if there is a website to report his phone and email id so people could search it first

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My email is a name and number format and I'm not a scammer.

Could you be specific about the what happened? Just saying "Its a complete hoax. Complete garbag" doesn't help anyone.

Sponsored
OP
OP

nna9err

Wildtrak
First Name
Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My email is a name and number format and I'm not a scammer.

Could you be specific about the what happened? Just saying "Its a complete hoax. Complete garbag" doesn't help anyone.
Well was asking on the forum if anyone has a billstein 6112 lift kit. ' i got a reply bak from an account , that says " your still looking for a kit pm [email protected] he has one " as i attached on the screenshot

Spoke to the guy after by mail he was asking 3000 something then managed to be ok with 200 for the spring only lol. And then it drags on until he gave me his fone number

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well was asking on the forum if anyone has a billstein 6112 lift kit. ' i got a reply bak from an account , that says " your still looking for a kit pm [email protected] he has one " as i attached on the screenshot

Spoke to the guy after by mail he was asking 3000 something then managed to be ok with 200 for the spring only lol. And then it drags on until he gave me his fone number
I'm not familiar with what comes with lift kits. Did you offer him $200 for 4 springs or for 1 spring? How much does the kit retail for?

And your going off the assumption that it's too good of a deal to be real and thus it must be a scam?

Was there any shady requests like did he ask for you to pay him before he shipped them? Anything like that?

It could totally be a scam but aside from the low price tag, you haven't said anything he did that was a red flag.

OP
OP

nna9err

Wildtrak
First Name
Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not familiar with what comes with lift kits. Did you offer him $200 for 4 springs or for 1 spring? How much does the kit retail for?

And your going off the assumption that it's too good of a deal to be real and thus it must be a scam?

Was there any shady requests like did he ask for you to pay him before he shipped them? Anything like that?

It could totally be a scam but aside from the low price tag, you haven't said anything he did that was a red flag.
If you go ahead and take his email and put it on google search it would show up different forums saying the same thing about the guy .

Based on first he said he wanted 3000 for the kit and was happy with 200
He didnt want to give his phone number until when i said im about to transfer the money.

The guy spoke with a foreign african accent .

And 4 springs for 200$ was tooo low.

And also based on when asking for his address to get fedex to come pick up the springs he wouldnt give it .

All those should be good enough for you or your welcome to try him out

OP
OP

nna9err

Wildtrak
First Name
Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco SCAM ALERT !!!!! BEWARE ON THE FORUM Screenshot_20221215_215153_Outlook

He is still at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 said he managed to get a discount to 30$ for shipping hahaha from 120$ shipping from before .

OP
OP

nna9err

Wildtrak
First Name
Nasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco SCAM ALERT !!!!! BEWARE ON THE FORUM Screenshot_20221216_181349_Chrome

There goes another one......
Sponsored