First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in search of the gloss black Bronco script badges for the fenders. Evidently Ford sent them a cease and desist order and they quit making them. If anyone has an unused set, and are willing to sell them, please IM me.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Best quality I’ve been able to get is Bronco Graveyard. They are ford authorized replicas of the old script. They do however require trimming if the mounting posts (unless you want to drill holes in your fender they do come with the clips.). And installing two sided tape on them. Not hard but time consuming.

55B8B280-D795-49D4-AFE8-00F9DD32EB0C.jpeg

CE1EFE07-8814-4784-BFE9-C79636E1CC90.jpeg

OP
OP
Jgtln

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Best quality I’ve been able to get is Bronco Graveyard. They are ford authorized replicas of the old script. They do however require trimming if the mounting posts (unless you want to drill holes in your fender they do come with the clips.). And installing two sided tape on them. Not hard but time consuming.

Ford Bronco Searching for gloss black Bronco script badges for the fenders CE1EFE07-8814-4784-BFE9-C79636E1CC90

Ford Bronco Searching for gloss black Bronco script badges for the fenders CE1EFE07-8814-4784-BFE9-C79636E1CC90
How did the 3m tape look on the back? I assume you had to use an exacto knife or razor blade

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looked fine after a good hour hour and a half of carefully trimming. Really doesn’t matter what it looks like in the back you just want to see it from the front. I filled mine with epoxy so I had a flat surface for the tape to stick to. Got the xacto and cutting mat at hobby lobby gave me a nice surface to work on so I didn’t mar up the front
Ford Bronco Searching for gloss black Bronco script badges for the fenders D076E056-DF69-4C22-A932-2E1284E0A10D

OP
OP
Jgtln

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looked fine after a good hour hour and a half of carefully trimming. Really doesn’t matter what it looks like in the back you just want to see it from the front. I filled mine with epoxy so I had a flat surface for the tape to stick to. Got the xacto and cutting mat at hobby lobby gave me a nice surface to work on so I didn’t mar up the front
Ford Bronco Searching for gloss black Bronco script badges for the fenders D076E056-DF69-4C22-A932-2E1284E0A10D
I was worried that the tape would look bad from the front. (too thick, etc)

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was worried that the tape would look bad from the front. (too thick, etc)
I see what you mean it’s def there the good thing for me is it’s almost the same color as my carb. Grey paint. If you drilled the holes there would be no tape. Just use a good etch prime on the bar metal. I cut the tape at a bevel to reduce as much as possible from being seen. With them filled a guy could also not go right tot he edge with the tape. But some spots are really thin in the writing.

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw some on Etsy. Some are vinyl decals but some are 3D printed plastic and some are acrylic.

OP
OP
Jgtln

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw some on Etsy. Some are vinyl decals but some are 3D printed plastic and some are acrylic.
I was really wanting the Bronco Depot ones

ejsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an unused pair. Message me your address, and I’ll drop them in the mail to you.

peace2peep

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am looking too...after OP gets some! I'm next, please...please? Ha!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jgtln

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc