First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just common sense checking your answer, but that seat cushion is above the tire line which is 32.7" tall, so it has to be at least that...?

I eyeballed using that info and rounded to 3 feet (36 inches).
?‍♂ I just went off the radius of the tire and a line I drew along the bottom of the tires...measured up from there and ran the ratios to known measurements.

I hope it isn't too high...but if it is...I can just slap on some power running boards. Others in this thread don't have that luxury.

So I'm just guesstimating with what I've got to help us get a better picture.
Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone confirm my logic that the radius of the tire from center to top is 16.35" and the center to bottom is less than 16.35"? The rolling height is less than 32.7" because of the load on it? Just trying to convince myself that the BL isn't too tall for me.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can anyone confirm my logic that the radius of the tire from center to top is 16.35" and the center to bottom is less than 16.35"? The rolling height is less than 32.7" because of the load on it? Just trying to convince myself that the BL isn't too tall for me.
That's what I used to calculate the ratio resulting in a figure that @broncobuster2550 says was pretty close. And I did the radius from the center to the top (can see the actual tread so I knew where to stop measuring), so the load shouldn't really matter.

RollingWreck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands SAS / Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a look below. This was is rough measurement. I am as well in a wheelchair and have a Badlands on reserve so this is also a concern of mine. This is from the price and build Ford page as well as the pic you provided. They are pretty close. Looks like roughly 37" to the transfer height. Who knows if the power seats will be able to be lowered and more than what is shown.
Ford Bronco Seat height? 1603733174236

Ford Bronco Seat height? 1603733150484

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take a look below. This was is rough measurement. I am as well in a wheelchair and have a Badlands on reserve so this is also a concern of mine. This is from the price and build Ford page as well as the pic you provided. They are pretty close. Looks like roughly 37" to the transfer height. Who knows if the power seats will be able to be lowered and more than what is shown.

We also have this one... I am very concerned with my ability to get in one. I reserved Badlands, but even OBX is only an inch lower....

Ford Bronco Seat height? Bottom Door height measurement 2021 Bronco Badlands
Sponsored