Sponsored

Bronco Soft Top Height vs Hard Top Height?

Creeker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 4 door Bronco Badlands with the Sasquatch Package. I have a 60's built home with a lower garage header. I'm able to squeeze my soft top Bronco into the garage with .5" to spare with height. I'm looking at getting an OEM hard top as well.

Does anyone know if the soft top height and the OEM hard top height are the same (or do they differ)? Trying to make sure I can still fit in my garage if I switch to a hard top.

Also, Advanced Fiberglass Concepts told me their aftermarket hardtop is the same height as the Ford OEM hardtop (but that was through a simple chat forum with them). Who knows?...
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

if you’re going to be spending that kind of dough on an OEM hard top, I wouldn’t be risking 0.5”. My guess is the soft top is slightly shorter due to its flexibility / gravity. Make sure your tires are somewhat deflated.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if you’re going to be spending that kind of dough on an OEM hard top, I wouldn’t be risking 0.5”. My guess is the soft top is slightly shorter due to its flexibility / gravity. Make sure your tires are somewhat deflated.
Well good on Ford then. IME over at Jeep the soft tops are slightly *taller* than the hard tops but guess that's why Ford is the idea company. :)
Sponsored