Sponsored

Height with Open Soft Top - 4dr Badlands Sasquatch?

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey oh all -
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere - it probably is but a search wasn't successful. Does anyone have a reliable measurement of the OVERALL max height with the soft top open and pulled back over the cargo area? I have a garage height restriction so I want to be sure I can drive in without having to close it - which would inevitably mean that I would forget and then smash the soft top on the garage frame. Thanks for the help here!
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey oh all -
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere - it probably is but a search wasn't successful. Does anyone have a reliable measurement of the OVERALL max height with the soft top open and pulled back over the cargo area? I have a garage height restriction so I want to be sure I can drive in without having to close it - which would inevitably mean that I would forget and then smash the soft top on the garage frame. Thanks for the help here!
Already been a video posted on here of someone doing that. But it's a great question - I don't recall seeing this measurement, but I'd like to know as well!

Edit:

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same issue. I don’t have an actual number for you, but I’d plan on needing an additional 4-6” from the official vehicle height listed online. The good news is that the Ford soft top goes all the way back. The bestop version does not.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t measure it, but from this pic I took, I would say it looks like a good 8-10” higher than the 75” height for Sasquatch.

940D7134-19D6-4426-8CFD-B0D3AD3F9675.jpeg

OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah...8-10" will be a concern - thanks for the pic.

As Bonnie6G noted, the OEM softtop folds back fully whereas the BesTop does not so for those of you with this same issue, OEM top wins.

Superfrog13

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t measure it, but from this pic I took, I would say it looks like a good 8-10” higher than the 75” height for Sasquatch.

Ford Bronco Height with Open Soft Top - 4dr Badlands Sasquatch? 940D7134-19D6-4426-8CFD-B0D3AD3F9675
75" you say? Is that a specification or an actual measurement? I can't seem to find a reliable spec for the actual height of the Sasquatch 4dr Soft top.
Sponsored