Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Meet BESSIE, still need to name her!! Base 2.3 Sasquatch in VB!! Got her with 6.1 miles, dealer hid her way back in the corner of the lot so no one would find her. So for the big question I had...the 2.3 in a 4 DR Sasquatch is FINE!!. Not on fire like the 2.7, as expected, but has more than enough useful power for me!! Radio is useable but I see what everyone is talking about, speaker replacements will happen in the future. Bumpers, rock rails with step and armor are currently more important. I also included the plate that I have applied for!!

See updates after the pics!

And here are the pics:

Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! BTNE8566.JPG
Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! IMG_2660.JPG
Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! IMG_2661.JPG
Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! IMG_2662.JPG
Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! IMG_2663.JPG
Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! IMG_2664.JPG
Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! IMG_2665.JPG
Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! IMG_2666.JPG
Ford Bronco She is HERE!!!!! IMG_2677.JPG

UPDATE #1

I now have a little over 100 miles of seat time in her. 40% highway, 60% suburbs. I still standby with the 2.3 being a fine little engine. Used just over a quarter tank. Looks like a safe range on this is going to be in the 320's til I need to start paying attention. Seats are really comfy for me and multiple other people have liked the seats.

Weird side note, you don't need super long charging cords, especially in the front. I overshot the length by at lest 2 or 3 feet. Backseat makes more sense for the longer cord.

Will be taking it out later to test the headlights and show her off a little more. Should have close to 115 miles of seat by the time I'm done today.

She hasn't been off-road yet, but she has salt and French fry bits from lunch and sand from sand volleyball in her now!

It is safe to say I'm loving her!!!

Wireless Apple CarPlay is awesome.

UPDATE #2

I have 180 something miles on her. Still in love! I have named her "Bessie". Still can't get FordPass App to connect, really don't care...Apple CarPlay was my big need.

Update #3

Over 300 miles on Bessie now. Did about 60 miles in ECO mode. Could tell a difference in shift timing and throttle response. Have just under a quarter of a tank left. Probably get gas tomorrow. Showing her off to a bunch of Jeep people tonight!! Should be fun!!

Update #4

I now have almost 1300 miles on Bessie thanks to a 650ish mile road trip to Charleston, SC for two weeks of training for work. Won't get any use while here, locked down at my location. Her highway manners were fantastic. Spent the entire trip on ECO mode and didn't have any power issues. It was a little louder than my F150 and road noises were weird to get used to, but I think I have a handle on them. Fuelly is showing 17.5 mpg and trip was showing 18.5. I think I'm closer to 17.5 as one of my fuel ups was a little short of a full tank. Not the best mileage, but at least I'm already close to 18mpg as Ford stated.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Goodness wrapped in blue. Congratulations Don, enjoy.

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
be sure to post in our delivery thread, question, does the base soft top clear windows(top windows) are they tinted or clear?

OP
OP
DonM

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

be sure to post in our delivery thread, question, does the base soft top clear windows(top windows) are they tinted or clear?
Side and back soft windows are in fact tinted. Pretty light tint, should be easily able to match the door windows!

Sponsored

broncojhonco

Badlands
First Name
Johnco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
been trying to ask since there isn't a demo mannequin near me.. can you measure the height from the ground to the top of the hood/hood rail latch ? Got a tight car hole, but i think sasquatch can fit, if not i'll have to go base/33s

OP
OP
DonM

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

been trying to ask since there isn't a demo mannequin near me.. can you measure the height from the ground to the top of the hood/hood rail latch ? Got a tight car hole, but i think sasquatch can fit, if not i'll have to go base/33s
51 1/2 inches give or take a fraction.

OP
OP
DonM

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

See update on the original post!!!

OP
OP
DonM

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oooo. Idk man looks like it’s got a case of lot rot would trade it in before it’s too late.
No chance in that. On the lot in Detroit for 6 days and overnighted at the dealer til I could pick her up this morning!!

OP
OP
DonM

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As another thought.....I think she looks more like an International Scout than a Jeep. Which for me is a good thing as I like the squared off look!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
DonM

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UPDATE #2

I have 180 something miles on her. Still in love! I have named her "Bessie". Still can't get FordPass App to connect, really don't care...Apple CarPlay was my big need.

Also has been added to initial post!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very nice- I’ve been driving her shorter twin for a month now.
It only gets better.

OP
OP
DonM

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update #3......over 300 miles on Bessie now. Did about 60 miles in ECO mode. Could tell a difference in shift timing and throttle response. Have just under a quarter of a tank left. Probably get gas tomorrow. Showing her off to a bunch of Jeep people tonight!! Should be fun!!
Sponsored