First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.stickerfab.com/products/ford-bronco-oval-emblem-overlays-2021-bronco

Use code HORSEPLAY for 5% off. He also has a rather large selection of other stuff you may or may not be interested in. Just got my first order and am very impressed. (Also bought the black overlay that you are referencing) This one covers the entire emblem, not leaving the chrome ring on the outer edge.
Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up my OBX Friday night. Reservation 8/19/20, Ordered 1/21/21, Delivered 12/10/21. Drove to the nearest Discount tire the next morning to replace the embarrassingly ugly van tires with BFG 275/70/R18's. Drove home and immediately replaced the lame sticker badge and applied some door sill PPF. More mods to come, and super happy with the vehicle so far. The soft top is a bit louder than expected, but plan to convert to hard top in 2023 when the color-match hardtops become available. Another observation is the B&O sound system that many have complained about: I am coming from a 2015 Jeep GC Summit with the 19-Speaker Harmon & Kardon sound system that needless to say sounds amazing. The B&O sound system when adjusted properly sounds just fine. I suspect people are not enabling surround or adjusting the EQ.

IMG-6276.jpg

IMG-6275.jpg

IMG-6274.jpg
Looks great and what a Christmas present..