First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 1968 Plymouth Road Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up my OBX Friday night. Reservation 8/19/20, Ordered 1/21/21, Delivered 12/10/21. Drove to the nearest Discount tire the next morning to replace the embarrassingly ugly van tires with BFG 275/70/R18's. Drove home and immediately replaced the lame sticker badge and applied some door sill PPF. More mods to come, and super happy with the vehicle so far. The soft top is a bit louder than expected, but plan to convert to hard top in 2023 when the color-match hardtops become available. Another observation is the B&O sound system that many have complained about: I am coming from a 2015 Jeep GC Summit with the 19-Speaker Harmon & Kardon sound system that needless to say sounds amazing. The B&O sound system when adjusted properly sounds just fine. I suspect people are not enabling surround or adjusting the EQ.

Ford Bronco She's finally home! IMG-6276

Ford Bronco She's finally home! IMG-6275

Ford Bronco She's finally home! IMG-6274
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kevers

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations!

What are your build details?

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What a great looking Bronco! Tires made a big difference. I also think the B&O system sounds good.

OP
OP
jbacchi70

jbacchi70

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a great looking Bronco! Tires made a big difference. I also think the B&O system sounds good.
Seriously the stock tires so are lame and destroy the entire look of the vehicle.

Sponsored

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with the new rubber! Your rigs looks great - congratulations!!!

OP
OP
jbacchi70

jbacchi70

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with the new rubber! Your rigs looks great - congratulations!!!
Thank you, and thank every Discount Tire employee for raising the bar on customer service!

Sethsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Pinzgauer 718
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my OBX Friday night. Reservation 8/19/20, Ordered 1/21/21, Delivered 12/10/21. Drove to the nearest Discount tire the next morning to replace the embarrassingly ugly van tires with BFG 275/70/R18's. Drove home and immediately replaced the lame sticker badge and applied some door sill PPF. More mods to come, and super happy with the vehicle so far. The soft top is a bit louder than expected, but plan to convert to hard top in 2023 when the color-match hardtops become available. Another observation is the B&O sound system that many have complained about: I am coming from a 2015 Jeep GC Summit with the 19-Speaker Harmon & Kardon sound system that needless to say sounds amazing. The B&O sound system when adjusted properly sounds just fine. I suspect people are not enabling surround or adjusting the EQ.

Ford Bronco She's finally home! Build details.JPG

Just curious what adjustments you mean about the B&O? I just got mine a couple days ago, and think the stereo sounds great, but open to tweaks...

Sponsored
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Bronco w Sasquatch Package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That blue color is amazing! I was torn between blue and cyber orange and ultimately went with C.O. But that blue looks sharp!!!

OP
OP
jbacchi70

jbacchi70

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious what adjustments you mean about the B&O? I just got mine a couple days ago, and think the stereo sounds great, but open to tweaks...
I turn the treble and bass up high - almost full, and bring the mid way down. For me that seems to net the best sound.

juanfer

Badlands
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Still waiting on my Badlands SAS here. Could you refer me somewhere to get the sticker badge in black, please?

OP
OP
jbacchi70

jbacchi70

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model