Sponsored

Shop recommendation to install IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit?

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Chevy Traverse / 98 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello!

I just received my Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, and I’m looking to have the IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit professionally installed. I’m located in the Pa/Nj area, and I’m requesting recommendations for shops that can install the light kit for me. TIA

1397D0BF-47D0-4145-935E-BC22A8BD02E7.jpeg
Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is a 30 minutes or less DIY install. Very easy.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Save your money... The hardest part is the connection under the dash.
Here's a Video that may help.
To make it even easier, skip the open door connection and just use one of the upfitter switches. You can connect it behind the glovebox and then under the hood.

If you want a really much easier (plug and play) solution, return the IAG and get the set from Mabett. It plugs into the harness at the rear light in the overhead bar and then will work with the built in switches. I'll bet that IAG will be issuing a V2 that will work this way. Most of the complaints about their connection is people having a hard time finding the correct wire under the dash. Other than that, the harness is really well done.

gregd121

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack WB Shaker ; Tesla M3P
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Save your money... The hardest part is the connection under the dash.
Here's a Video that may help.
To make it even easier, skip the open door connection and just use one of the upfitter switches. You can connect it behind the glovebox and then under the hood.

If you want a really much easier (plug and play) solution, return the IAG and get the set from Mabett. It plugs into the harness at the rear light in the overhead bar and then will work with the built in switches. I'll bet that IAG will be issuing a V2 that will work this way. Most of the complaints about their connection is people having a hard time finding the correct wire under the dash. Other than that, the harness is really well done.
Seconding this, the Mabett lights are a much easier install and work well. If possible, I would return the IAG ones. If not, enjoy the DIY nature of this thing, it's very easy to put back together and there are enough resources out there to help install these.

For what it's worth, IAG's customer service is excellent, I've called them before and talked directly to the engineer that wrote the install instructions.

Enjoy! Beautiful ride.
Sponsored