Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, kinda new to all this kinda stuff, I appreciate the explanation. Good looking rig!
Np. 🤙🏻 Thanks! 💪🏻

If you just want a little more stance, look for 8-8.5” with and offset +30-+18
want more ‘poke’ or planning to lift 3”+/- look toward a Zero offsets on 8.5” wheels.

hope that helps

lots of good threads on here and web pages to explain all the nuances and terms. Can be conf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Np. 🤙🏻 Thanks! 💪🏻

If you just want a little more stance, look for 8-8.5” with and offset +30-+18
want more ‘poke’ or planning to lift 3”+/- look toward a Zero offsets on 8.5” wheels.

hope that helps

lots of good threads on here and web pages to explain all the nuances and terms. Can be conf
Probably should have come here before I ordered my setup, I am having 17x9 Fuel Zephyr -12 Offset with LT385 70 R17 Toyo AT3 installed on Thursday, I do plan on lifting eventually but that is planned for the new year.

Sponsored

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably should have come here before I ordered my setup, I am having 17x9 Fuel Zephyr -12 Offset with LT385 70 R17 Toyo AT3 installed on Thursday, I do plan on lifting eventually but that is planned for the new year.
you’ll be fine. what’s the backspacing, that’s more important.

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a 9" wide rim with a -12 offset, your backspace will be about 4 Inches (4.03").

I'm also guessing the the 385/70-17 is a typo, and you meant 315/70r17, Cause a 385/70 would be a 38" tall tire..

With that offset on a 9" rim, there's going to be pretty significant amount of poke, You'll at least have to remove the crash bars and may still have rubbing on the inner fender at lock, I don't think a lift is going to matter though, you won't be rubbing on the Control arms or suspension at all.

Last edited:
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
On a 9" wide rim with a -12 offset, your backspace will be about 4 Inches (4.03").

I'm also guessing the the 385/70-17 is a typo, and you meant 315/70r17, Cause a 385/70 would be a 38" tall tire..

With that offset on a 9" rim, there's going to be pretty significant amount of poke, You'll at least have to remove the crash bars and may still have rubbing on the inner fender at lock, I don't think a lift is going to matter though, you won't be rubbing on the Control arms or suspension at all.
Haha yes I made a mistake, not 385 but 285, thank you, I will post a picture tomorrow 😳😬

Sponsored

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last edited:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
LT285/70R17 Fuel Zephyr -12 Offset :

Here are a couple pics, the 'poke' isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, debating on finding some Sas Flares but I did install some Rock Blokz Mud Flaps this evening ( too dark for pictures). I did have the crash bars removed because there was some rubbing and could barely fit 1 sheet of paper between the tire and the crash bar at a Stand still...

tempImagevOfiRK.png

tempImageidcAvw.png