Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So. I purchased a set of SCS wheels in light Gray and now I'm having second thoughts I might not like them on my truck.
Please steer me back into the right path and show me photos of your Trucks with gray wheels!

Ford Bronco Show me your Gray Wheels IMG_5071
IMG_3629.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
solracarevir

solracarevir

Black Diamond
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamon Sasquatch / Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WE can't wait to see these in action on your Bronco!
Vuth from Stealth Custom Series sent me this pic last night as they get my order ready for shipment and I loved them.

Ford Bronco Show me your Gray Wheels image_2024-02-20_070903696

Last edited:
OP
OP
solracarevir

solracarevir

Black Diamond
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamon Sasquatch / Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you don’t want them lmk, I was eyeing up the exact color and set for my Cyber Orange Bronco :)
What's driving me insane is that the pictures I've seen on internet the color of the wheel varies greatly. If you see my first post (Taken from internet) they look like a Cement Gray from Toyota or Nardo Gray from Audi, but on the last pic I posted (Sent to me directly from the vendor) they look way more light gray more in line with what the official pictures looks like. I have seen pics of owners of the wheels and colors seems to vary too.

I really dig the pictures with the lighter shade of gray (like the one I posted of the 5 wheels, but I have my doubts about the darker shade of gray (like the first pic I posted)

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blackhorn 17 x 9 +12mm

With 37s.jpg

PXL_20230316_204102247.jpg

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's driving me insane is that the pictures I've seen on internet the color of the wheel varies greatly. If you see my first post (Taken from internet) they look like a Cement Gray from Toyota or Nardo Gray from Audi, but on the last pic I posted (Sent to me directly from the vendor) they look way more light gray more in line with what the official pictures looks like. I have seen pics of owners of the wheels and colors seems to vary too.

I really dig the pictures with the lighter shade of gray (like the one I posted of the 5 wheels, but I have my doubts about the darker shade of gray (like the first pic I posted)
Yep that’s SAME issue I was having with pulling the trigger. The light grey varies so much between product photos in perfect light and actually photos taken with a phone or a in “real” circumstance.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, choice of wheel style and color are as personal as color of the car or how well done you like your steak. No wrong answer. Get what you like. But since you asked, to me it isn’t so much the color of your wheel, but the style. I envision a wheel like that on a mini cooper, slammed Honda civic and the like as opposed to a Bronco. But that’s just me. I usually leave color and style decisions to mrs contented. Get what YOU like and don’t look back.
Sponsored