Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

RADRide

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! Barely any poke. I guess the real test will come when I drive it in the rain. This being Atlanta, that should come soon though lol. I'll try and get some better pictures later.
Cool thanks! What do you mean? To see how the tires handle in the rain?
Sponsored

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cool thanks! What do you mean? To see how the tires handle in the rain?
Oh, sorry. I meant to see what's getting thrown up past the fender flares 😬

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally brought the Bronco home Wednesday after initially ordering in October of 2021. Been a long wait but the Bronco6g form has made it a little more barable. This thread in particular helped me narrow down my wheel and tire choice for my non-sas Badlands. I ended up with 17x8.5 +25 offset, Icon Rebounds wrapped with 35x11.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Still have a little bit of poke but hoping I won’t have to install mud flaps. Appreciate all who have been generous with their build info.
BAF77B60-A0E3-4561-9BC4-A7D6F124A8DA.jpeg
99096054-021F-48C9-AB6B-EF7F0D4CEC2C.jpeg
sending you a PM

Sponsored

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn! Love it. Ive been waiting for the +25 and looking at those tires too. Its a little tough to tell, is there alot of poke?
Here's a little better picture of the poke with Analog HD et25 and BFG AT2 285/70R17

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_1080

Descent

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A very capable looking set up! The wheel choice really pops on the green!
Only seeing it in a "0" offset at this time.
What is Discounts Policy w Beadlocks. I have had an issue in the past with my local shop not being willing to dismount/mount a tire on the rim even though the ring had been removed. I can understand that they could not balance a 40" tire. But they weren't even willing to remove the tire from the wheel. Looking to purchase a set of beadlock Methods. But wasn't sure if the policy at Discount had changed over the last few years.

Sponsored

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our Best Practice states that if you drive in with bead locks, we can air check them and rotate and balance only. If you carry them in loose, we can air check, rotate and balance, and break rear bead when aired down. We cannot mount and dismount.

Side note...If you are in the market for bead lock style wheels, take a peek at the Icon Rebound Pro.
It has a unique interlock system that performs much like a bead lock, but we can service it, including mounts and dismounts.

Descent

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our Best Practice states that if you drive in with bead locks, we can air check them and rotate and balance only. If you carry them in loose, we can air check, rotate and balance, and break rear bead when aired down. We cannot mount and dismount.

Side note...If you are in the market for bead lock style wheels, take a peek at the Icon Rebound Pro.
It has a unique interlock system that performs much like a bead lock, but we can service it, including mounts and dismounts.
Really appreciate the transparency. Try to go with you guys when I can. As i typically will mount them myself. Are you able to balance a 37?

mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed @RTR Vehicles EVO 6 17 x 9.0 +0 Offset on my BL SAS LUX. Kept OEM Good Year Territory (for now). Planning on installing Nitto's Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x17.
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_1080
@Omdiaz01 with the 0 offset and 9" width, do you have any rubbing? How far do they stick out past the fender flares? Any issues with fitting OEM tires in the 9" width?

They look great! Is the suspension stock SAS?

Omdiaz01

Badlands
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch Package , BMW X5 M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Omdiaz01 with the 0 offset and 9" width, do you have any rubbing? How far do they stick out past the fender flares? Any issues with fitting OEM tires in the 9" width?

They look great! Is the suspension stock SAS?
Good day @mig1980 . No rubbing whatsoever (SAS=no crash bars), see poke pictures, no issues with OEM tires. Suspension is stock SAS. @RTR Vehicles recommend 0 offset for SAS equipped vehicles.
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_3875
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_3876
Sponsored