Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I haven’t received my product yet, I wanted to give a review for @Sinister CNC - Their customer service is top notch!

I reached out as I was interested in their V1 cargo hooks. They looked awesome and I didn’t like that I didn’t have any hooks to hang stuff in the Bronco. Unfortunately, the cost of shipping to Canada was almost as much as the product! No fault of @Sinister CNC - It’s just the times we live in right now.

I sent them a message, and received a very quick response. Had some options to order through them, but they also offered to go to the post office to see if they could ship in a smaller envelope to me to save on shipping. Within a couple hours I received another DM with the new shipping option, better shipping price, etc. I ordered immediately! They truly went above & beyond.

Really appreciated the quick responses and great customer service! I can’t wait for these hooks to arrive. Highly recommend these guys!

Check out their page: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SinisterSpeedShop?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1094486592
Sponsored

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the hooks and really like them. Keeps stuff from rolling around in the back. You will be happy with them.

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the shout out and I'm happy that we could get you taken care of! Shipping is very expensive these days and it makes it extra difficult for small shops like ours, but we try hard to make it right when we can. 🍻

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a great experience also. I saw they were adding a pad behind them and messaged to see what type of material they used so I could maybe make some and they sent me some free of charge instead. So great service!

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a picture of the "unboxing" - Very well packaged, quick delivery, and it includes everything you could need! Can't wait to install these on my Bronco tonight!!

Ford Bronco Sinister CNC Review 2D61FB22-F4B0-477E-AB6A-17E9F4A5BE9C

Ford Bronco Sinister CNC Review 996A05A6-96DD-4574-8B1E-80087EC79CAC
Sponsored