Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer, 2001 Viper, 2011 CTS-V, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wanted to give a review on Panda Motorworks. I have ordered several things from them and they have not let me down. I have a 2021 OuterBanks SAS and started looking for stuff before I even took delivery. I started with the Diode Dynamics ditch lights and then the pocket lights. Panda Motorworks sent exactly what I needed including a wiring harness making it easy for a novice to install and connect to the auxiliary switches. I have also ordered the Rousch air induction which looks and sounds better than OEM. Lastly, I have the 2.7L power module however I have not installed it yet. Waiting till I have more miles on the vehicle.

Their customer service was great when I had a question on install. They also have installation videos for some of their stuff. While you could order stuff directly from vendors, I found it easier to work with Panda as a kinda one stop shop. On their site, you can shop by vehicle which makes it easy to find what you want for your Bronco.
Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wanted to give a review on Panda Motorworks. I have ordered several things from them and they have not let me down. I have a 2021 OuterBanks SAS and started looking for stuff before I even took delivery. I started with the Diode Dynamics ditch lights and then the pocket lights. Panda Motorworks sent exactly what I needed including a wiring harness making it easy for a novice to install and connect to the auxiliary switches. I have also ordered the Rousch air induction which looks and sounds better than OEM. Lastly, I have the 2.7L power module however I have not installed it yet. Waiting till I have more miles on the vehicle.

Their customer service was great when I had a question on install. They also have installation videos for some of their stuff. While you could order stuff directly from vendors, I found it easier to work with Panda as a kinda one stop shop. On their site, you can shop by vehicle which makes it easy to find what you want for your Bronco.

Thank you for your fair and honest review! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.