Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased a set of @Diode Dynamics SS5 via @Mitch Panda Motorworks and wanted to share my positive experience. Mitch was quick to answer my messages and in giving me a quote. Transaction went very smooth and shipment was fast. I will certainly give them more business in the future and encourage others to give them a try!

day shot:
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

night shot with the backlights in amber on:
Sponsored

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I purchased a set of @Diode Dynamics SS5 via @Mitch Panda Motorworks and wanted to share my positive experience. Mitch was quick to answer my messages and in giving me a quote. Transaction went very smooth and shipment was fast. I will certainly give them more business in the future and encourage others to give them a try!

day shot:

night shot with the backlights in amber on:
Thank you for sharing and supporting us! We appreciate it! Look forward to doing business with you in the future!

OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to bump this thread up to share another great experience with @Caleb@PandaMotorworks . Placed an order late Thursday afternoon and shipment arrived on Sunday.

Anyone looking for parts should really give Caleb a shout. Even if it's not on their site, chances are they can get it and pricing is always excellent.

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wanted to bump this thread up to share another great experience with @Caleb@PandaMotorworks . Placed an order late Thursday afternoon and shipment arrived on Sunday.

Anyone looking for parts should really give Caleb a shout. Even if it's not on their site, chances are they can get it and pricing is always excellent.
Thanks again! We greatly appreciate the kind words and support! Happy to hear it got there quickly :)
Sponsored