Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have been told there were no issues. Like people mentioned before unless someone brings the little modification they had to do to get it to fit we give the knowledge best to our ability. again we never said GUARANTEE or we installed them and know there are no issues.

We simply stated this combo has been sold many times and from what we are reading on the forums they should fit.

1693665550468.png

The customer service rep was simply following the polices you agreed to. If you had questions or concerns they should have been handled in email not on a public page to try and strong arm a small business by calling them names.

I am happy to assist every customer within my power that is wanting the help and willing to work with us on any issues. What you are doing here is not that and its upsetting because we want to help and you just want to bash us and try to hurt our small business vs handle this in the email ticket during business hours.
You sales rep didn’t mention the modification; I asked if they fit and y’all said yes. That’s the simplest that this can be stated. Your sales rep even told me the situation I asked about was weird bc of all that combo you had sold. This is your mistake period you mislead me to get a sale. Now you don’t want to own up to it.

I called your office at least 10x over the last week and left a voicemail. I sent several emails before the first was answered.

In regards to hurting a small business, this thread is to inform people about who this business really is. You continual deflection and neglecting to even acknowledge your mistake shows how you do not value customer service and it’s a warning to future customers who y’all are as a company.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t resist I apologize

Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks: Buyer Beware Do not buy from them IMG_7192

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You sales rep didn’t mention the modification; I asked if they fit and y’all said yes. That’s the simplest that this can be stated. Your sales rep even told me the situation I asked about was weird bc of all that combo you had sold. This is your mistake period you mislead me to get a sale. Now you don’t want to own up to it.

I called your office at least 10x over the last week and left a voicemail. I sent several emails before the first was answered.

In regards to hurting a small business, this thread is to inform people about who this business really is. You continual deflection and neglecting to even acknowledge your mistake shows how you do not value customer service and it’s a warning to future customers who y’all are as a company.
Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks: Buyer Beware Do not buy from them 1693666310984

You sent 2 emails and we replied within our window we state on the website and the ticketing system. All returns are handled in email per our policy.

Calling to speed up the process or try to get around policy of returns are handled in email will not be allowed as this policy is strictly enforced. We treat every customer the same and go in order oldest to newest. Bumping a ticket moves your place in que as you can see above.

I am not trying to be difficult just inform and assist where I can in this story since you feel the need to try and dig in on how horrible we are when I am just sharing our side and trying to get a resolution.

OP
OP

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks: Buyer Beware Do not buy from them 1693666310984

You sent 2 emails and we replied within our window we state on the website and the ticketing system. All returns are handled in email per our policy.

Calling to speed up the process or try to get around policy of returns are handled in email will not be allowed as this policy is strictly enforced. We treat every customer the same and go in order oldest to newest. Bumping a ticket moves your place in que as you can see above.

I am not trying to be difficult just inform and assist where I can in this story since you feel the need to try and dig in on how horrible we are when I am just sharing our side and trying to get a resolution.
What resolution are you trying to get, this whole thread has been you trying to deflect from your incorrect statement that the part fit and that you will treat the return as a regular return despite it being your deception or rather assumption that lead to me buying a part that did not fit.

Then you woke up your shills and other vendors to join along in the cope parade defending your poor customer service.

I started the return a week ago and got zero response until I DM’ed you. The picture your are trying to establish is contrary to the facts.

1. You told me parts would fit THEY DID NOT
2. You want to handle this like a regular return when your misinformation led to the purchase POOR CUSTOMER SERIVICE

These are the facts, and your inability to acknowledge what you did wrong speaks to everyone reading this how poor your customer service is. The shills may come out but everyone can see what it is.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok shill boy, I have a legitimate claim and won’t let you get the thread or me banned. It must be awesome being an internet warrior for companies. Have fun trolling your family must be proud.
When I read your first post I was sympathetic to your cause. But your response to this individual was uncalled for and wildly inappropriate.

Panda’s responses in this thread are professional and courteous.

My advice: calm down and don’t be a rageaholic.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I read your first post I was sympathetic to your cause. But your response to this individual was uncalled for and wildly inappropriate.

Panda’s responses in this thread are professional and courteous.

My advice: calm down and don’t be a rageaholic.
Noted

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What resolution are you trying to get, this whole thread has been you trying to deflect from your incorrect statement that the part fit and that you will treat the return as a regular return despite it being your deception or rather assumption that lead to me buying a part that did not fit.

Then you woke up your shills and other vendors to join along in the cope parade defending your poor customer service.

I started the return a week ago and got zero response until I DM’ed you. The picture your are trying to establish is contrary to the facts.

1. You told me parts would fit THEY DID NOT
2. You want to handle this like a regular return when your misinformation led to the purchase POOR CUSTOMER SERIVICE

These are the facts, and your inability to acknowledge what you did wrong speaks to everyone reading this how poor your customer service is. The shills may come out but everyone can see what it is.

I am here waiting to assist instead you keep digging in and calling people names or telling me I am wrong. fact is there is always more than 1 side to the story and I feel you do not see that.

We informed you why we believed they fit. again FACT.
We informed you we could work something out aka return them if they didn't FACT.

We are trying to do that and work with you. You replied Friday after business hours on the 7% and gave us zero time during business hours to reply until this post was made. To me that is 100% unfair you didn't even see what we could do or assist. This entire time I have been open telling you I am here if you want it but never took me up on it just kept pushing an agenda vs allowing me to assist.

OP
OP

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am here waiting to assist instead you keep digging in and calling people names or telling me I am wrong. fact is there is always more than 1 side to the story and I feel you do not see that.

We informed you we could work something out aka return them if they didn't FACT.

We are trying to do that and work with you. You replied Friday after business hours on the 7% and gave us zero time during business hours to reply until this post was made. To me that ins 100% unfair you didn't even see what we could do or assist. This entire time I have been open telling you I am here if you want it but never took me up on it just kept pushing an agenda vs allowing me to assist.

We are trying to do that and work with you. You replied Friday after business hours on the 7% and gave us zero time during business hours to reply until this post was made. To me that ins 100% unfair you didn't even see what we could do or assist. This entire time I have been open telling you I am here if you want it but never took me up on it just kept pushing an agenda vs allowing me to assist.
I sent you a DM this morning; you and your company knew about the situation and replied with a standard return on Friday.

You replies to my DM’s take days but as soon as I posted this thread you jumped on. The fact is you did not care to help me until you had to. No one is stopping you from replying to my emails or dm’s. This whole situation could have been handled privately until y’all decided to ignore my communications.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sent you a DM this morning; you and your company knew about the situation and replied with a standard return on Friday.

You replies to my DM’s take days but as soon as I posted this thread you jumped on. The fact is you did not care to help me until you had to. No one is stopping you from replying to my emails or dm’s. This whole situation could have been handled privately until y’all decided to ignore my communications.

You DM'd me? Show me where because I do not have it nor any DM from you.

I am not a support rep. Could I reply yes but why would I overstep an employee just to make you happy out side of business hours? We never ignored you. I felt the need to be transparent and share our side of the story because you could not wait for a reply and follow any policy you agreed to when I saw your post this morning. Its a shame because I am now out of time and could have helped but you still never asked me just trying to make us look like the only bad guys out there still.

OP
OP

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You DM'd me? Show me where because I do not have it nor any DM from you.

I am not a support rep. Could I reply yes but why would I overstep an employee just to make you happy out side of business hours? We never ignored you. I felt the need to be transparent and share our side of the story because you could not wait for a reply and follow any policy you agreed to when I saw your post this morning. Its a shame because I am now out of time and could have helped but you still never asked me just trying to make us look like the only bad guys out there still.
You tried to make me look like I was at fault, you gave me misinformation and now you want to act like you tried. You did nothing and now you want to act like you did

IMG_9423.jpeg

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You tried to make me look like I was at fault, you gave me misinformation and now you want to act like you tried. You did nothing and now you want to act like you did

Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks: Buyer Beware Do not buy from them IMG_9423

Im sorry but that was not to me. I never gave you misinformation and never tried making you look bad. I was transparent professional and explaining Panda Side of the story. I have been trying to do something but you have not accepted it :)

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, stop whining and arguing. Makes you look very petty and worse. Panda, I’m amazed that you don’t know how to deal with a difficult customer like this. Take his return back w/o any return fees and move on. You wouldn’t be here if you’d done that In the beginning.

Sometime back there was one of these between the folks who make bimini tops and a guy who couldn’t figure out how to install it properly. Same as this one, everyone ended up looking very foolish.

I just shake my head. Too old I guess.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, stop whining and arguing. Makes you look very petty and worse. Panda, I’m amazed that you don’t know how to deal with a difficult customer like this. Take his return back w/o any return fees and move on. You wouldn’t be here if you’d done that In the beginning.

Sometime back there was one of these between the folks who make bimini tops and a guy you couldn’t figure out how to install it properly. Same as this one, everyone ended up looking very foolish.

I just shake my head. Too old I guess.
The fact is I have worked on a lot of cars installed custom fmic from hpf on my e90 335 to the fusion amp mod on the bronco. I have flipped out engines and changed clutches on Hondas and mustangs. My install ability isn’t the problem it’s the misinformation. I also am old lol and remember a time when a business took pride in its service and made things right with a customer. So maybe I’m a little older than you and remember the good times.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So maybe I’m a little older than you and remember the good times.
My first car was a 1955 two door Chevrolet. So you might be older, perhaps not. :)

Take care.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
after you factor in shipping, processing, salaries, rent, insurance, marketing, etc… your not making much and you always lose $$ on a return to the point NOT taking the order would have cost the business far less

Customers gotta understand most of us are NOT out to screw you guys over - issues come up and most of us do what we can to help but we all have to draw lines at some point
Plus those sweet free shirts and air fresheners from my 4x4TruckLEDs orders. Actually, I think there was even candy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.