Small lift on Wildtrak help

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I first placed my order I wanted to get a moderately optioned Black Diamond (V6, SAS, HT, Mid).
My intention was to get the SAS for the higher gear ratios and lockers to build off. I would have installed coil-overs (wasn't sure which ones yet, but was leaning towards Fox, King or Icon). So, running the numbers that was going to cost about $8K.

Then, I saw the HOSS 3.0 as an option on the Wildtrack and it peaked my interest. Especially with the HD steering components as for $2500 more for the option, it seemed like a really good deal.

Cutting to the chase, my Bronco was bumped to 2023 and I saw the HOSS 3.0 is now standard on the WT and cost delta from '22 to '23 only about $500 more when you included the option on the '22 MY.

My intention for the suspension modification on the BD was to get about a 1" higher lift than the stock SAS and a bit more wheel travel (I would have done the front control arms as well). I prefer the look of a bit more tire-to-fender gap than what is on the standard SAS. I intend on running 35" tires (I'll do some aftermarket wheel I'm sure). I will 100% be adding an aftermarket front bumper with winch, slider/steps and rear bumper.

I could live with the stock wheel travel since I'll already have the Fox suspension.
What I'd like to hear if there are options that will lift the entire vehicle just a bit to give it about 1" higher than the stock SAS (front and rear).
Yes, I realize there is the leveling kit available, but that is supposed to just bring up the front to level out the overall look, but it's not giving me the additional lift that I'm interested in.

Thoughts/suggestions?
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also have a WT 3.0 on order. I also plan an aftermarket bumpers (F&R) as well as a winch. To carry the extra load I will be changing the springs to carry the extra load. If that does not work to my satisfaction I will ditch the factory Fox and go aftermarket.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I first placed my order I wanted to get a moderately optioned Black Diamond (V6, SAS, HT, Mid).
My intention was to get the SAS for the higher gear ratios and lockers to build off. I would have installed coil-overs (wasn't sure which ones yet, but was leaning towards Fox, King or Icon). So, running the numbers that was going to cost about $8K.

Then, I saw the HOSS 3.0 as an option on the Wildtrack and it peaked my interest. Especially with the HD steering components as for $2500 more for the option, it seemed like a really good deal.

Cutting to the chase, my Bronco was bumped to 2023 and I saw the HOSS 3.0 is now standard on the WT and cost delta from '22 to '23 only about $500 more when you included the option on the '22 MY.

My intention for the suspension modification on the BD was to get about a 1" higher lift than the stock SAS and a bit more wheel travel (I would have done the front control arms as well). I prefer the look of a bit more tire-to-fender gap than what is on the standard SAS. I intend on running 35" tires (I'll do some aftermarket wheel I'm sure). I will 100% be adding an aftermarket front bumper with winch, slider/steps and rear bumper.

I could live with the stock wheel travel since I'll already have the Fox suspension.
What I'd like to hear if there are options that will lift the entire vehicle just a bit to give it about 1" higher than the stock SAS (front and rear).
Yes, I realize there is the leveling kit available, but that is supposed to just bring up the front to level out the overall look, but it's not giving me the additional lift that I'm interested in.

Thoughts/suggestions?
I belive that you can get a leveling kit that raises the front 1" and the rear 2". Makes it level and taller.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perch collar lift puts less stress on steering components vs. level/spacer lift. SVC offers several offers several different combinations.

Rockett

Big Bend
First Name
Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I put a 2" rough country lift (hockey pucks) on my non sas Big Bend. I am running 35's now and loving it.
They make a 2.5 inch lift that might work for you.
Ford Bronco Small lift on Wildtrak help 3
Ford Bronco Small lift on Wildtrak help 5

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronc69

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Perch collar lift puts less stress on steering components vs. level/spacer lift. SVC offers several offers several different combinations.
That is exactly what I'm looking for!
I'm going to contact them. They don't show the anything available for the Fox HOSS 3.0, just base and Bilstein.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Bronc69

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I heard back from SVC and they do not have anything currently for the HOSS 3.0 with the Fox shocks.
He did offer a free set of prototypes if you let them use your shocks however!
So, if you're in the Lake Forest, California area send a note to SVC and they can hook you up.
I'm all the way in PA and can't really have my Bronco sitting at a shop with the suspension removed. If I were in the area, I'd do it.
Sponsored