Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello all!

You've probably seen some changes on our site through the past few months. We have been pushed in a direction that we needed to go all along. Exploring other ways to bring products to the Bronco community. One is by helping existing manufacturer tighten their shot group when it comes to producing products.

One such item is the soft top privacy cover. It's a great little addition to four door Broncos with the factory OEM soft top. Today we got restocked on that AND have a new hard top version available. I imagine this version is also good with aftermarket tops as well!

https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...-no-drill-2021-bronco-4-door-soft-or-hard-top

• Initial install takes minutes
  • Covering cago takes seconds
  • Temporary removal once mounts are installed (for stowing large objects), seconds
  • Now available for soft tops AND hard tops (aftermarket tops)

Ford Bronco Soft AND Hard Top Cargo Privacy Covers in Stock 1658787462434
Ford Bronco Soft AND Hard Top Cargo Privacy Covers in Stock 1658788018733
Ford Bronco Soft AND Hard Top Cargo Privacy Covers in Stock 1658788026626
Ford Bronco Soft AND Hard Top Cargo Privacy Covers in Stock 1658788034541

For those that liked our original products, we will continue to create those. For the ones that were taken down, I think there are some universal solutions we can still explore, but we want the dust to settle first.

We will continue to work with all manufacturers we can to offer the community products, tips, tricks, and value added items. I'm no stranger to the aftermarket automotive scene. Should be an exciting journey.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello all!

You've probably seen some changes on our site through the past few months. We have been pushed in a direction that we needed to go all along. Exploring other ways to bring products to the Bronco community. One is by helping existing manufacturer tighten their shot group when it comes to producing products.

One such item is the soft top privacy cover. It's a great little addition to four door Broncos with the factory OEM soft top. Today we got restocked on that AND have a new hard top version available. I imagine this version is also good with aftermarket tops as well!

https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...-no-drill-2021-bronco-4-door-soft-or-hard-top

• Initial install takes minutes
  • Covering cago takes seconds
  • Temporary removal once mounts are installed (for stowing large objects), seconds
  • Now available for soft tops AND hard tops (aftermarket tops)

For those that liked our original products, we will continue to create those. For the ones that were taken down, I think there are some universal solutions we can still explore, but we want the dust to settle first.

We will continue to work with all manufacturers we can to offer the community products, tips, tricks, and value added items. I'm no stranger to the aftermarket automotive scene. Should be an exciting journey.
Looks good. But I'm waiting for the day when someone creates an easy foldable or roll security type cover similar to those that we all have on our truck beds. Not perfect 100% protection but enough where it takes a good amount of effort to get it broke open. Has to be coming in the future I hope. I have the Ford Molle Panel enclosure and like the sides but hate the heavy top that you have to bolt in and out every time and it scratches up everything and is a really pain and not worth the time and effort. I love my flipbak in my truck.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Couple questions @StickerFab

- When the tailgate is closed, is the cover “locked” into place, so someone can’t casually reach in and open it?

- Does the cross bar in front allow for the rear seats to move back into their “recline“ position? (I know, it’s like .5° back from the standard position, but y’know…)

- Any chance these are manufactured in the US?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
<cries in 2 door>
Couple questions @StickerFab

- When the tailgate is closed, is the cover “locked” into place, so someone can’t casually reach in and open it?

- Does the cross bar in front allow for the rear seats to move back into their “recline“ position? (I know, it’s like .5° back from the standard position, but y’know…)

- Any chance these are manufactured in the US?
They do not lock. They are also not manufactured in the US.

We have tested both versions with the seats back all the way. Here's a video that's probably longer than it should be, but it covers it all. No pun intended.

Sponsored