First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had my Bronco for about a month now. I've noticed (to the point where I'm annoyed and can't un-notice) that when I have the soft top flipped all the way back that the passenger side rattles slightly because it doesn't latch down as snugly as on the driver side (no rattle from driver side). When I flip the top back, I make sure the passenger side is also latched down, but there is noticeably more 'give' than on the driver side that results in the noise. I know that when the top is halfway back Ford provided the straps to prevent rattle, but I didn't expect to have to use them with the top all the way back. Anyone else have the same issue? Certainly could be user error and I'm honestly hoping it is. The dealership said I could make an appointment for them to take a look, but it would likely be 4+ weeks from now...
Skip to 1:50 in the video. There are two bolts that you loosen and raise the bump stop. This should help alleviate that noise.

Sponsored

TanyaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Tanya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have a part number for the bump stops? My soft top doesn’t have them so I have no way to adjust to stop the noise