First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Explorer 2017 F150 2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve had my base since November and been chasing a few rattles on my soft top. I had to unbolt top top on the driver side and push it down to squash the gasket and re-adjust the rear hold down clamp as well. The results are much better but their is still one rattle somewhere around the rear passages door/roll bar area. So far all I can find that could be making the noise is the corner mounding under the roll bar. If you tap on the bottom of the molding it will rattle. Not sure if it’s the cause, anyone have anything else they found? Thanks
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just picked mine up today and have a rattle type noise from about the same Area you describe. It’s cold and dark so I plan to look at it tomorrow in the work garage. If I find anything I’ll let you know.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jaythor74

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Explorer 2017 F150 2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just picked mine up today and have a rattle type noise from about the same Area you describe. It’s cold and dark so I plan to look at it tomorrow in the work garage. If I find anything I’ll let you know.

Ok thanks, I’m in New York and it’s been too cold to play too much. I’m pretty sure on mine it’s the corner molding under the roll bar. There is a round molded spot,if you tap it there is a similar sound. Thanks

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the top down at about 60 the back seatbelts in mine start flapping around and banging on the pillar. I always say I'm going to fasten them so it doesn't happen then I forget.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I flipped my roof back to see what I could find. There is that secondary latch you have to press to fold the top back to the second position. My passenger side was not latched. And when it did it seems a bit loose. But it’s too dang cold up here in MI to investigate. It’s latched now and the noise is better but I’m thinking I need to adjust it so it latches tighter.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My passenger side sun visor rattles. The squeaks mostly happen when it’s partially open.
Sponsored