Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I noticed a comment in another thread from someone who mentioned they hardly put their top all the way down because the soft top windows are always dirty, and have to be safely stored so they don't get scratched or otherwise damaged.

I don't have a soft top on my bronco, but I do have a classic mustang convertible, and have been around boats for a long time as well. Most boats that have canvas enclosures use a similar clear plastic window that is also prone to getting scratched or hazed from improper cleaning. I've been using plexus for a few years now on my convertible window and it always cleans it up perfectly, and has even improved some of the hazing and scratches from where the window folds onto itself when the top is down. Always remember to use a clean cloth (most companies recommend 100% cotton only but a clean microfiber or blue shamwow has been fine in my experience).

https://www.jegs.com/i/Allstar+Performance/049/ALL78200/10002/-1?
049-all78200.jpg
Sponsored

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting, will try that out. I've been pleased with Bestop's plastic window polish, but it's not a cleaner. Your suggestion will be very handy!