First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just installed Mabett Pods with focal speakers. Getting sound out of both speakers. Volume control on the steering wheel works. Left and right Favorite buttons does not change the station between favorites. If I hold down the button it was allow the station to move to the next station. The rest of the buttons seem to function properly.
In about an hour I’ll get to go mess around with the system again. I’ll check to see if those buttons work through the rest of the menus. Was only able to mess with it for a short drive.

Any ideas?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mikestown

Mikestown

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No Forscan changes yet. But are planned in the near future. Also have front speakers and amp plus sub to go in as well

OP
OP
Mikestown

Mikestown

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After a short break on the ride back home they were working. Took a phone call then my satellite radio trial expired and it would not cycle through any stations. With my satellite radio back up and running all buttons are working as normal.
At this point I’m going to assume the issue was my satellite radio and not the stereo install. Planning on getting the dash speakers changed out tonight.
Sponsored