DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i swapped the KO2s for Nittos and road force balanced and vibration is gone. Returned the KO2s to Tire Rack for refnd
Sponsored

John94

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Black Diamond Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey I’m having similar issues. I have a 21 Black Diamond. I had the wheels swapped with KMC724’s. Above 70 I get odd random shaking/vibrations. I’ve had the dealership look at it 3 times already. They can’t find any issues and seems to blame the tires, shape of the vehicle etc. had it balanced twice with about 12k miles on it.
Feel like I need a second opinion.
Any updates?
I get vibrations at highway speeds. Have swapped wheels and tires and still get them.
Dealer refuses to do anything

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just picked up my Bronco (badlands Sasquatched) late last week. Had it on the interstate for the first time yesterday and noticed some decent vibrations in the car and the steering wheeling having some shaking back and forth. This started around 55 mph and got a little better at 65+ but was still noticable. Even felt my pant leg was vibrating around rubbing up against my leg. My old truck never had 35s or M/T tires. Felt like a balancing issue. Is this normal for this size/type tire or should it be riding pretty smooth on a flat surface? Wondering if I should take it in to the dealer for them to check on.
You sure that isn’t a rebadged Jeep???

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Haha, thankfully it quit. Guess the tires had to round out after being strapped down.
Glad to hear it, I’ve not had any issue close to that so makes sense of there was a tire issue.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates?
I get vibrations at highway speeds. Have swapped wheels and tires and still get them.
Dealer refuses to do anything
I still have pretty bad vibration at 75-77mph. At 1500 miles I had all tires replaced under warranty because of the vibration. It was bad at 35 and 70mph. The new tire balancing got a little better from the initial road force balance attempt on the originals, but they really couldn't get the Goodyears balanced well. The low speed vibration is pretty much gone but the high speed just moved up a few mph.
I'm pretty convinced it's a combination of the tires and the balancing effort, but I have resigned myself to living with it since I don't think it'll improve unless I swap out the tires to a different brand.

Edit: I run at 35 PSI which does help a bit and hopefully it will kill the tires a bit sooner so I can justify replacing them to the wife. ;)

BuckyG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. I noticed a shudder under heavy load on takeoff in addition to the vibrations at speed. I hope it's just the tires and not the Driveshaft out of balance.
Just picked up my Bronco (badlands Sasquatched) late last week. Had it on the interstate for the first time yesterday and noticed some decent vibrations in the car and the steering wheeling having some shaking back and forth. This started around 55 mph and got a little better at 65+ but was still noticable. Even felt my pant leg was vibrating around rubbing up against my leg. My old truck never had 35s or M/T tires. Felt like a balancing issue. Is this normal for this size/type tire or should it be riding pretty smooth on a flat surface? Wondering if I should take it in to the dealer for them to check on.
I have the exact same problem on my 2023. So far we have rotated and balanced x 3. No luck. Road force test and replaced one tire through Ford. Replaced the front driveshaft. Replaced a torn boot on the front driveshaft. I think the vibration is there all the time but becomes noticeable around 55 mph to 70 mph. I can’t see any cupping on any of the tires and current mileage is 5,000. The dealership and Ford are really very attentive but we are running out of ideas. Any thoughts?

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been having the same issues. I changed my badlands 33's to the Roush 17" wheels with 35's. I originally put the sasquatch tires on and had bad vibrations. Had the tire shop swap them for KO2's and still had a vibration 65+. Took it to another shop for balancing and still having the problem. Wondering if its an issue with the drivetrain.
Sponsored