Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed mine from StickerFab. I found the letters just ever so slightly oversized where the Cyber Orange outline went beyond the edge of the plastic.
Did anyone else experience this? I'm wondering If I should trim or just let it go?
Ford Bronco Sticker Fab vinyl lettering installed tempImageUpJNe

EDIT: I appreciate the feedback, I went after them with a bit of heat to see how they fare...
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
FootPain

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just installed mine from StickerFab. I found the letters just ever so slightly oversized where the Cyber Orange outline went beyond the edge of the plastic.
Did anyone else experience this? I'm wondering If I should trim or just let it go?
Mine were as well. I used a heat gun on low after install to tighten them up

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

EDIT: I appreciate the feedback, I went after them with a bit of heat to see how they fare...
Looks fine in the foto. I would be concerned that messing w/ it will make things worse. The question would be whether the overhang will catch on something and cause the letters to peel off.

Do you have any hints for setting the letters? I'm about to order them, thinking of turning the job over to the body shop when they transplant my Mustang ornament, but then again, I might be more careful myself.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks fine in the foto. I would be concerned that messing w/ it will make things worse. The question would be whether the overhang will catch on something and cause the letters to peel off.

Do you have any hints for setting the letters? I'm about to order them, thinking of turning the job over to the body shop when they transplant my Mustang ornament, but then again, I might be more careful myself.
I used a little misting sprayer with a 50/50 mix of distilled water and isopropyl alcohol. Sprayed the plastic liberally and the back of the sticker a couple times. this makes it slippery enough to set the sticker and move it around a bit.
It's not really that hard at all. Do it yourself and save the $
Take the others advice and use a hair dryer (or heat gun, on LOW !!!) to help set the stickers, gently rubbing the edges. My overhung edges came back and all seems okay for now.
Ford Bronco Sticker Fab vinyl lettering installed tempImage1QIcsN

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did same, looks great!

Ford Bronco Sticker Fab vinyl lettering installed tempImage1QIcsN
Are the BRONCO stickers from STICKERFAB? I have a Velocity Blue Bronco, as well! I go to the website and can't find full Bronco letters option, just for the "R"!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the BRONCO stickers from STICKERFAB? I have a Velocity Blue Bronco, as well! I go to the website and can't find full Bronco letters option, just for the "R"!
He had to cease offering them for legal reasons I don't want to get into because of how this all works.
I try very hard to be a positive influence to everyone around me, and on here. Getting into it or even talking about it gets my BP up and I want to scream about fairness and common sense...

He is a good guy with good products who unfortunately fell to the C&D hammer brought on by corporate law.
There are other avenues SF can take and I hope they do.
I like the stuff I have from them, and it would be nice to have replacement vinyl readily available for the future in case of damage, repaint, etc.
Sponsored