Sponsored

[StickerFab] Paracord Grab Handles (Paint / Theme Matched)

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey everyone. We have already rolled out a Badlands Orange paracord handle to match the theme of the Badlands badge. Now we're moving on to various paint colors.

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/paracord-wrapped-grab-handles-pair-2021-bronco-2-4-door

$19.95 / pair
  • Badlands Orange (in stock)
  • Cactus Grey (in stock)
  • Eruption Green (eta ~ 1 month)
  • Area 51 (eta ~ 1 month)
It's note worthy that standard blue is a great match for Velocity already.

Now that we have our Bronco Raptor, definitely considering code orange to match our seatbelts. I know it's a smaller group, but I think some of us will appreciate the color.

Ford Bronco [StickerFab] Paracord Grab Handles (Paint / Theme Matched) 1679246909139
Ford Bronco [StickerFab] Paracord Grab Handles (Paint / Theme Matched) 1679246922681
Ford Bronco [StickerFab] Paracord Grab Handles (Paint / Theme Matched) 1679246933668
Ford Bronco [StickerFab] Paracord Grab Handles (Paint / Theme Matched) 1679247085170

As always thank you guys for sticking with us through our journey into this market :)!
Sponsored

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unfortunately the Area 51 handles do not match the Area 51 accent color inside the Wildtrak.
The threading tends to be pretty bright on those if I recall correctly. The seats are subject to more light and the handles get tucked up in the shade which doesn't help as well 🥺. All we had to go by is the vehicle color (as viewed in the sun).

Ford Bronco [StickerFab] Paracord Grab Handles (Paint / Theme Matched) 1698584595800

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The threading tends to be pretty bright on those if I recall correctly. The seats are subject to more light and the handles get tucked up in the shade which doesn't help as well 🥺. All we had to go by is the vehicle color (as viewed in the sun).

Ford Bronco [StickerFab] Paracord Grab Handles (Paint / Theme Matched) 1698584595800
I see that the flag is grayscale on some and color on others. Is that an option? Thinking of getting a set for my OBX with Luna interior as that interior has the gray accent trim. I already have blue for my Black Diamond which matches the Velocity Blue paint and the blue accent interior.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I see that the flag is grayscale on some and color on others. Is that an option? Thinking of getting a set for my OBX with Luna interior as that interior has the gray accent trim. I already have blue for my Black Diamond which matches the Velocity Blue paint and the blue accent interior.
They kept on changing up our orders. Which threading color were you thinking about? I can verify what is currently shipping.

Thanks

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They kept on changing up our orders. Which threading color were you thinking about? I can verify what is currently shipping.

Thanks
" Thinking of getting a set for my OBX with Luna interior as that interior has the gray accent trim. "

So I would be wanting the flag in grayscale with the gray paracord.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
" Thinking of getting a set for my OBX with Luna interior as that interior has the gray accent trim. "

So I would be wanting the flag in grayscale with the gray paracord.

Sorry that's why I asked. We don't actually have a gray cord. It's just the lack of warm light in that photo that makes the Area 51 look grayish.

DanSquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do they all come with a US flag on them?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do they all come with a US flag on them?
They do. You can flip them around so it's hidden, but then you get black and color contrasting colors running through them.

Ford Bronco [StickerFab] Paracord Grab Handles (Paint / Theme Matched) IMG_4808

And then again some have velcro patches that can be removed entirely.

We have tried to note the various batch changes on the product page, but I'm always around to clear things up if needed.

Thanks
Sponsored